Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trust In Me Review




It's Wait for You as you've never seen it. Trust in Me lets you in on Cam's side of the #1 New York Times bestselling story.

Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life—literally—he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam's not ready to give up. He can't get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?






Oh Cam Hamilton, just when I thought I could not love you more, you go and make some more of your magic cookies and I fall in love all over again! Sigh..Why are there not more of you in this world? Wait...you are fictional???

If you have not read Wait for You, the first book in this series, then I suggest you go and buy it, borrow it, win it (don't pirate it though).  You will not be sorry that you did.  I would also suggest that you NOT read that rest of this review as it will probably ruin the first book for you.  I personally would not want to be responsible for you not reading Wait for You, because I did warn you.

Trust in Me is the same story per say as Wait for You, but it is from Cam's POV.  Now, I am not exaggerating when I say that I fell in love with him just a little bit more in this book.  I love that we get to see what is going through his head the first time that he meets Avery.   What exactly did he think when she came ramming into him on the way to Astronomy class?  What is his nickname for Avery? What was he thinking after he found her scars?   Now I am not one to review and ruin a book for anyone- so I am not going to tell you the answers, but I will tell you that you will not for a minute regret reading this book!

One thing that I loved the most about this book, besides knowing what is going through Cam's sexy little brain, is the way that you get to see the relationships that he has with the other people in his life.  We all know that Ollie is his roommate, but you get to know a little bit more about him in this book. That boy is insanely funny!  I love the relationship and the protective nature that comes out when it comes to his family and sister.  The one thing that I really loved it that we got to know Jase a little better. The book touches on him a little more then the first, and defiantly gets you ready for the next book in the series.  Actually, if I had to say one bad thing, it was that I wanted to know NOW what the deal is with him.  We can totally see in here that Jase is going to get together with Cam's sister, but Jase has issues, what those are we don't know, but we do know that he has had some trouble in his past and that he has a younger brother.  Other then that, who knows.   GRRR  I want the next book NOW!     





# 1 NEW YORK TIMES and USA TODAY Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Martinsburg, West Virginia. All the rumors you’ve heard about her state aren’t true. When she’s not hard at work writing. she spends her time reading, working out, watching really bad zombie movies, pretending to write, and hanging out with her husband and her Jack Russel Loki.

Her dreams of becoming an author started in algebra class, where she spent most of her time writing short stories….which explains her dismal grades in math. Jennifer writes Young Adult paranormal, science fiction, fantasy, and contemporary romance. She is published with Spencer Hill Press, Entangled Teen and Brazen, Disney/Hyperion and Harlequin Teen.



Buy Links:
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Me-A-Novella-ebook/dp/B00CKOVAV2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1379427043&sr=8-2&keywords=trust+in+me 

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/trust-in-me-j-lynn/1116401295?ean=9780062304643 

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/trust-in-me/id642680338?mt=


a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see Cam's side! You gotta love hime! <3

    ReplyDelete