Friday, November 22, 2013

SALE and NEW RELEASES!!!

Mean Girls Luv a great book sale!!! Here is a list of books on sale at the time of post! Also a few new releases! 

New Releases

Away by B.A. Wolfe- I loved this book! It is tear jerked but well worth it

Testament by Katie Ashley- We love Katie's work so I am sure this one will be great

Life's A Cappella by Yessi Smith- This one sounds interesting

Fighting to Forgive by JB Salsbury - This is book two. Fighting for Flight was book one


Infinite Possibilities by Lisa Renee Jones- Book one is on sale so grab it while it's hot!

On Sale

Crash into Me by KM Scott- $.99 looks good

Hers by Dawn Robertson- $.99 I love Levi and Seven. The sequel Finding Willow comes out in a few days

Searching for Tomorrow by Kathryn Crane - You know MGLB loves this book!




Lost and Found by Nicole Williams- $.99 I have only heard good things about this series

Inky (The Leaves) by JB Hartnett- $.99 This has been on my TBR for awhile


Good (Too Good Series) by S. Walden- $.99 this book has been staring at me in my kindle for awhile. It comes highly recommended

Ruined by Rachel Van Dyken- $.99 another book I have heard tons about


Night Owl by M. Pierce- $.99 -I cannot wait to read this one. 


Falling Stars by Charles Sheehan- Miles - $.99 This is more of Crank and Julia's story

Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones - $.99 Book 2 was just released

Rose of Thorne by Mia Michelle- $.99 Lo loves this one


VERY EXCITING PRE- ORDER

The Between the covers New Adult 6-Book Box Set- Wait for You, Losing It, Taking Chances, A Little Too Far, Rule and Foreplay- These are some of the Mean Girls favorite books all in one place. Can't beat that

No comments:

Post a Comment