Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Release Day Blitz & Review: Beautiful Broken Promises by Kimberly Lauren

18776967


THIS IS A total STAND-ALONE NOVEL. No need to read the first two books in the series to enjoy this book. This is not a dark romance. 

Every day you stay gone
I die a thousand more deaths 


Lane Parker has secrets he hasn’t even told his closest friends. He may have earned their respect but it’s undeserved. He may seem genuine but he’s a total fraud. He may look strong, but on the inside he’s weak and drowning with no chance of catching his breath any time soon.

After four years, Lane finally gets the call he’s been waiting for. Given back a piece of the life he’s been fighting so hard to reclaim, will he be able to handle everything that comes along with it? And if so, can all of his broken promises be redeemed?

So, I don’t give up and I won’t let them win 
I will find you and I will make sure that you know
You’re my everything
 

New Adult Contemporary Romance: strong language and sexual content. This novel is intended for those 18 years and older. 




Kimberly Lauren has absolutely blown me away with the latest novel in her Broken Series, Beautiful Broken Promises. This is a MUST READ for 2014! My expectations for this novel were astronomically high as Beautiful Broken Rules and Beautiful Broken Mess are some of my all-time favorite novels. From start to finish this novel is absolutely phenomenal. You’ll laugh, blush, and definitely cry. Beautiful Broken Promises is PERFECTION!

We are introduced to Lane Parker in Beautiful Broken Mess, but nothing could have prepared me for his character's depth, passion, and unwavering love. For the readers looking for a book boyfriend with some spice, Lane is your man. He exudes confidence and is totally lust-worthy. Beneath his muscled exterior and sexual magnetism, he carries a past burden that has haunted him for years. His secret was not at all what I expected. Once the full scope of his burden was revealed, I was left speechless and in awe of his strength. Oh it’s a doozy.

I don’t want to give away anything from the plot. It’s something you’ll have to experience for yourself, and I urge you to submerge yourself in Lane Parker’s world. Kimberly Lauren has masterfully written another novel that will captivate you from the beginning and permeate your soul. The beauty of her words and characters is indescribable. You will experience Lane’s heartbreak, his anger, and his undeniable sexual appetite – and you will love every second of this roller coaster ride. This story will haunt you long after you finish and it’s definitely one I would love to revisit from page one.

If you haven’t had the chance to read Kimberly Lauren’s Broken Series, you are missing out on literary gems! Pick up your copies of Beautiful Broken Rules, Beautiful Broken Mess, and Beautiful Broken Promises. You don’t want to miss getting familiar with Jaxon Riley, Jace Riley, and Lane Parker. 




This book is sooo good. I really liked Lane in Beautiful Broken Mess, book two of this awesome series, and I was super excited that he was getting his own story. Kimberly Lauren did not disappoint. I absolutely adore Lane's fierceness, loyalty, and protectiveness. There is no end to the lengths that he will go to for the people he loves. He will fight for them and in this book he fought so hard. He definitely met his match in Raegan.

Raegan (Rae) makes my list of favorite female characters. She's strong, determined, and doesn't take crap. She says what's on her mind and doesn't play games. I love this. Even with her past, she is comfortable in her own skin. She knows when she can stand on her own and isn't afraid or ashamed to lean on Lane when she needs it. These two are absolutely perfect for each other.

We learn about Lane's deep, dark secret in this book and how Rae is tied to it. My heart clenched and was crushed so many times. I was literally sitting at my desk at work (ssh...don't tell) trying not to let the tears fall. However, my heart was filled with love and contentment. This story is a perfect example of why I LOVE romance, and why I will always be first in line for any book by Kimberly Lauren.



17729712    18307792

Click on the covers above to add this series to Goodreads.


I'm a wanderer, an adventurer, a traveler.

I want to see it all. I haven't been everywhere but it's on my list.

"She travels the world & home is always in her heart."

Lately if I'm not traveling or chasing a toddler, I'm writing. Which is weird because I hated writing in college. Oh wait, that's because that was boring. Who really wants to sit there and cite all your sources into APA format? Not this girl. Writing for yourself is enjoyable and cathartic. Please try it. Then tell me about because I love indie authors.

When I was 19, I packed up and followed my high school sweetheart from Texas to California. We had a blast living it up in San Diego. Four years later we made a crazy decision and packed up again and moved to Germany. What? Yep, you read that right. Guess what? Best decision ever! We OWNED Europe. For three years we saw as much as we possibly could. We lived an hour outside of France, a couple from Switzerland and Italy. Most amazing time of my life. Please go out there and see the world, you won't regret it. After Europe we moved back to California, and for now we're just debating our next adventure.

I earned a degree in Child Development. And now I write novels. Makes perfect sense! I write because I walk around all day with these stories in my head. It's nice to be able to get them out of my head in an organized fashion. I hope that someone out there enjoys them, because I have enjoyed so many others'.

Facebook    Twitter    Website    Goodreads





No comments:

Post a Comment