Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Blog Tour Review: Fall To You by Lexi Ryan


New Adult Contemporary Romance
Release June 2, 2014

Fall to You is the second book in the Here and Now series. It is not a stand alone and is intended to be read following Lost in Me. Hanna’s story concludes in book three, All for This.

Torn between two men…

When I woke up after the accident, I couldn’t remember anything from the last year—including my relationship with Max Hallowell or anything about Nate Crane. Now my memories are returning, but instead of answering my questions, they’re leaving me with more.
The man who broke my heart and wants to be my future…
Max is all I ever wanted, and now he wants to marry me. He’ll do everything he can to fill my life with love, family, and security. I need those things now more than ever. But can I trust him?
The man who stole my heart and wants to let me go…
Nate never made me promises, and I never asked him to. I’d been on the rebound, looking for a distraction, and he made me feel beautiful and wanted when I needed to feel those things most. He says he has to let me go, but what if I can’t let go of him?
With every revelation and every passing day, I feel more like Alice down the rabbit hole. I’m falling. Who will catch me?






Lexi Ryan has absolutely blown me away once again with Fall to You, the second novel in her Here and Now Series. This is truly one of my favorite series, and is definitely worth all of the angst and heart aching agony these characters deliver. This series is a MUST READ for me!

Hanna and Max and Nate, oh my! Fall to You pieces together more events in the past and present lives of these three characters. At the end of Lost in Me, I wanted Max Hallowell to fall off the earth and Hanna to ride off into the sunset with Nate Crane. However, as the second story unfolds, Lexi Ryan does an amazing job of comparing and contrasting these two gentlemen against one another by showcasing how each one is a suitable fit for Hanna. Ryan also does an amazing job of steaming up the pages with the thick, palpable chemistry between Hanna and her suitors. I still have a favorite amongst Max and Nate, but our leading lady definitely has some tough decisions to make as her heart is being pulled in two very different directions.

For those of you that read the first book in the series, Lost in Me, you may think Lexi is evil for all of the mind games and unanswered questions she dealt readers. Well, you’ll be pleased to know a lot of unknowns are answered, but not all loose ends are tied up. To give away plot details would be unfair to those who haven’t read either of the books. I hate spoilers and think readers should be able to experience every twist and turn in a novel for themselves. Because of this, you won’t find any juicy details or shocking revelations here. I can only say that I have been dying to get my hands on Fall to You after finishing Lost in Me and this follow up is every bit as tantalizing as the first Here and Now story.

Once again I have been sucked into the lives of the crew in New Hope. I could not put Fall to You down once I started it. Now that I’ve finished, I am absolutely frothing at the mouth (totally gross) for the last novel in the Here and Now Series, All for This. (August get here sooner. Please and thank you.) If you’ve been waiting to dive into Lexi Ryan’s Here and Now Series until the third book is published, I say shove that hesitation aside and throw yourself off the cliff. Immerse yourself in the emotional roller coasters of Lost in Me and Fall to You just in time for All for This to release. You are going to love the mouthwatering passion and every heart stopping moment.


 
Once a college English professor, I now write full time. I live in rural Indiana, where, when I'm not writing, I get to hang out with my husband and two kids--a six-year-old boy and a two-year-old hellion, er, girl. Not surprisingly, reading and writing remain my favorite activities, though both come in bits and pieces these days, not the big hunks of time I enjoyed before I had children. When I'm feeling virtuous, I like to go running (I use that word liberally. I'm really, really slow) or do yoga. Don't worry, I'm always careful to balance out such activities with a hearty serving of ice cream or a chocolate martini.

 photo AToMRPRomotionslogo_zps2b315b86.png

No comments:

Post a Comment