Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Blog Tour Review: Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson

Tour
Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson
Publication Date: August 4, 2014

Tour: Wicked Innocence by Missy Johnson

Add to Goodreads.


 Don’t let my petite and innocent appearance fool you, because I’m one person you don’t want to cross. I’m Micah, the youngest member of Resurrection…If only they knew how young. My fake ID says I’m twenty-one.
And I will be…in four years.
What can I say? I blossomed early. Home sucked, so I left, determined to do something with my life.
Landing the gig as lead vocalist in the band was a dream come true. I’ve worked hard to make something of myself and nothing is going to ruin that for me.
Then He showed up.
He’s hot as hell and so into me. But he’s also twenty-five.
I don’t want to lie to him, but if the truth comes out I’ll lose everything, including him.


                                   Amazon • Nook • Kobo 





This is my second book I have read by Missy Johnson and she is being added to my list of authors to stalk­­ I mean follow closely! I like a rock star book like the next person but am more or less over the trend but when I read this synopsis I knew it was going to be different.
Micah is seventeen years old but has a fake ID making her twenty-one.  She ran away from a horrible childhood and has been on her own since she was fourteen. Music was her life! She auditions for a band and makes the cut! I reallllllly liked Micah. She was young but you would never know by her maturity. She head her head on straight and knew what she wanted.
Saxon was a larger than life musician until he had too much party! He left the scene and laid low. Now he is managing his cousins up and coming band who has a hot ticket new lead singer. But she is young, even though he doesn’t know how young she really is.
The connection with these two lead characters was strong. You could feel like chemistry through the pages of the book. Their conflict was real and heartbreaking for both characters. As the reader, I routed for them the whole time. PLUS the sex  was hot as hell!
I highly recommend this book. It was hot and sexy and fun! 


Missy lives in a small town in Central Victoria with her husband, and her confused pets (a dog who think she’s a cat, a cat who thinks he’s a dog…you get the picture).When she’s not writing, she can usually be found looking for something to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment