Sunday, January 11, 2015

Blog Tour Review: Enduring Fate by Alicia Rae


EF Amazon (1)


Colton Kingston has loved Paige Summers his entire life. All he has ever dreamed of is having Paige by his side while he lives the simple life of a cowboy raising horses and cattle on his farm. When tragedy strikes, fate tests the strength of their love. Paige’s confidence is shaken as she wonders if she can heal from her past and move forward, so Colton can have the life he was born to live. Can Colton and Paige endure everything in fate’s path? Or will Paige give up her one true love to give Colton the life he deserves?




teaser6_smaller




This is my first book by Alicia Rae but I was in dire need of a cowboy book and this one sounded amazing. I am so glad I grabbed in book. As a city girl, cowboy and ranching is so far away from my own reality that I love picturing Wranglers glued to a tight ass, big muscles from all the hard work and a cowboy hat sitting on top of a gorgeous face. Colton Kingston is EXACTLY what I pictured and then some!
Paige Summer is recovering from a horrible debilitating riding accident. She ran away from home and everyone who loves her especially Colton. She comes home for a visit and Colton will do everything in his power to make her stay and not run again.
Colton seriously is one of the most amazing book boyfriends ever. Besides being a hot cowboy (SWOON), he loves Paige more than anything in the world. The things he does for her are the sweetest gestures ever written. Seriously!
I absolutely loved watching Paige and Colton grow as a couple. Their connection is so real and popped off the pages. Alicia Rae’s descriptions made me a part of the story, living on a ranch with beautiful scenery. I devoured this book and was sad when it ended. Speaking of the ending, there was a cliffhanger! One where I wanted to yell at the characters and maybe even the author for doing it to the characters that I am so in love with.  No the cliffhanger isn’t make you cry in a corner for days but it definitely made me wish I had the next book immediately! I will tuning in for more Paige and Colton!
I recommend this book to anyone who loves a sweet romance and/ or hot cowboys! 



teaser_8_smaller
 


FFG_0682
Alicia Rae is a Contemporary Romance Author who lives in Dekalb, Illinois, with her husband and three beautiful boys. Alicia has a passion for reading all types of romance, writing to bring a story to life, and photography. Thank you to my dear sister, Kels, who showed me a few years ago how much I truly missed reading. And to my loving husband, for not throwing away my Nook, and planting the seed of writing in my mind. I am forever grateful. Xo Readers, words cannot thank you enough for supporting me along this incredible journey. I hope you enjoy my novels as much as I do writing them. I thank each and every one of you. Believe in yourself and follow your dreams...

Enter Alicia's fantastic giveaway!!

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like this is going to be a story full of love but also so heartache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Thanks for the giveaway! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds great! Can't wait to read it! Love the cover and all the shots with Leo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really good! Looking forward to reading this book

    ReplyDelete