Friday, March 13, 2015

#Player by Cambria Hebert


Title: #Player
Series: Hashtag Series
Author: Cambria Hebert
Genre: NA Contemp/College Romance
Release Date: March 9, 2015



Players gotta play.

Hate is like a poison. It contaminates everything.

So does doubt.

Even though I deny what I overheard, even though I insist it isn’t true, the seed of doubt has been planted. I can’t help but be tormented with the endless what-if’s that have taken over our lives.

Romeo and I were happy in love. The future stretched before us brighter than any star in the darkest sky. Now everything is broken. Literally broken. Romeo’s entire career is at stake, my entire future is threatened… and my past?

It’s coming back to haunt me.

To haunt us.

Romeo says we’re in this together and right now the only sure thing is us. But how far can a love so new be pushed? The lengths we will have to go to save each other puts everything at risk.

Romeo is a #player but how much of the game can one person play?








I loved this book! I was anxiously awaiting #Player after the way #Hater ended. I NEEDED this book. Cambria didn't disappoint. Each book in this series was better than the last. They just kept getting better and better and I fell even more in love with these characters.

#Player picks up right where #Hater ended. This is a series you MUST read in order. If you have read both of the previous books then you know the cliff that Cambria left us with. I had to know how it played it. I needed to find out if the bomb that was dropped was actually true. I devoured this book; I couldn't put it down. With each page it sucked me even more.

The love that Romeo and Rimmel have is the kind of love that every person wishes for.  They are each others one true love and you can feel it through the pages of this book. If you thought you loved Romeo before you are about to love him even more. He just keeps getting better and better. He would do anything for Rim. To see how he not only tells her, but shows her he loves her will make you swoon. 

I don't want to spend too much time on Zach because let's face it, he doesn't deserve any time. But, I have to say that he WAY more crazy than I originally thought. You know a book is good when the description is so clear that you can picture everything perfectly in your head. Let's just say that when I think of Zach I think of Hannibal Lector.  Super creepy.

Braeden on the other hand is worth a lot of time. I love that man. He is so sweet and genuine. I think there were hints dropped throughout #Player as to who is going to be Braeden's leading lady in his upcoming book. I really hope that it is who I think it is; even though if it is I forsee a lot of drama coming. Braeden deserves to be happy and I can't wait for him to find that one girl that will make into a pile of mush. He is going to make a fantastic boyfriend. #Selfie can't get here soon enough.

Can we talk about the #BuzzBoss for minute? WHO IS HE? Or is it a she? Either way, I WANT TO KNOW!! I was really thinking we were going to find out in this book but alas no such luck. We better find out in #Selfie or I am going to be so mad. The #BuzzBoss at the beginning of each chapter though was so awesome. I loved in each of the previous books and I really hope it continues in the next one. There were times I was laughing out loud at some of the posts because they were hilarious.

You will get all the answers you have been waiting for in #Player. Cambria does a really good job of wrapping everything up perfectly. I am sad that this was Romeo and Rimmel's last book. I have grown really attached to these characters. On the plus side we will get to see them more in #Selfie which I am excited about. If you haven't started this series I highly recommend it. It's a series that will make you laugh, swoon, and swear. It will give you the feels and make you realize that opposites do attract.














Cambria Hebert is a bestselling novelist of more than twenty books. She went to college for a bachelor’s degree, couldn’t pick a major, and ended up with a degree in cosmetology. So rest assured her characters will always have good hair. 

Besides writing, Cambria loves a caramel latte, staying up late, sleeping in, and watching movies. She considers math human torture and has an irrational fear of chickens (yes, chickens). You can often find her running on the treadmill (she’d rather be eating a donut), painting her toenails (because she bites her fingernails), or walking her chorkie (the real boss of the house). 

Cambria has written within the young adult and new adult genres, penning many paranormal and contemporary titles. Her favorite genre to read and write is romantic suspense. A few of her most recognized titles are: Text, Torch, Tryst, Masquerade, and Recalled.

Cambria Hebert owns and operates Cambria Hebert Books, LLC. Email: cambriahebert@rocketmail.com





Add to Goodreads

Amazon

Amazon CA

Amazon UK

Amazon AU

B&N

Kobo
Add to Goodreads

Amazon

Amazon CA

Amazon UK

Amazon AU

B&N

Kobo











HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment