Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Release Day Review: Crave Me by Geneva Lee


cravemeebook



Belle’s story begins in the captivating fourth installment of the New York Times bestselling series.I made myself a promise: No men. No romance. No waiting around for a prince that’s not going to come. Because some girls don’t get happily ever afters. Some girls only get broken hearts.

Which is exactly why I should stay away from him. He’s vile. He’s arrogant. He’s controlling. And I don’t trust him.

But some men get into your blood—under your skin. Some men you just can’t get enough of.

Some men you just crave.

This a full-length novel. It's recommended you read the previous books, but not necessary to enjoy the story.



I am completely addicted to Geneva Lee’s books. I love love love the first 3 books in the Royals Saga series. Crave Me was even more delicious if that was even possible.

This book follows Belle who has been in the first three book as Clara’s best friend. It was time for her to get a love interest and she did in a big way. Price was sexy as sin and hot as hell.

Geneva’s men like to be dominate in the bedroom and Price was definitely no exception. His kink sent shivers through my kindle and straight to me. What started off as a rocky and hateful employer/ employee relationship turned into a romantic kinky dirty love story. But Price had some secrets. Some the reader can put together but nothing is spelled out for us meaning I am sure Ms Lee has some aces up her sleeve.

This book is book  4 in a series but could technically be read as a standalone but I think to get the full picture, you should read the first three anyway. PLUS they are amazing so you should read them anyway. Crave Me does end with a cliffhanger or sorts. It set us for another book with Belle and Price and I for one can’t wait! 




Geneva Lee prefers fantasy to reality, especially fantasies involving powerful, dangerous, and sexy men. You can find her devouring a good romance while avoiding the laundry and the children. She lives in Kansas City with her family.

Newsletter signup: http://eepurl.com/LVO81



No comments:

Post a Comment