Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog Tour : Always Room for Cupcakes by Bethany Lopez




Always Room for Cupcakes
By Bethany Lopez
Romantic Comedy/Suspense
Release Date Feb 2, 2016
BLURB:

One day I was be-bopping along jamming to the music in my head while wondering if my thighs could handle grabbing a cupcake on the way home. The next thing I knew, my entire world crashed and burned.

I used to wake up at night in a sweat, crying because I’d dreamt that my husband was cheating on me, or that he hated me, and resented my kids. He’d always hold me close and tell me it was all just a dream, that he loved me and our family and that he’d never let me go.

He was a f*cking liar.

Now I spend my days taking photos of scum just like him, trying to be a champion for other's being taken advantage of by the losers in our town, and my nights being a single mom to my beautiful twins.

I've got great friends who have my back, and a sexy, mysterious motorcycle man who keeps showing up when I need him. Maybe things are starting to look up, and one thing's for sure... There's always room for cupcakes.


3.5 STARS
What started out as a light read turned into a sexy read with a dash of danger and suspense.

Lila is a hardworking single mom putting her life together after catching her cheating husband in the act. Turning the tables she works as a investigative photographer helping others uncover the liars in their lives.

When Lila's boss takes on a new and mysterious client and a tall, dark and handsome motorcycle riding stranger, Cade, come in to her life, things quickly start to heat up and spiral into a dangerous territory.

The cast of characters are the perfect blend of personalities to balance each other out. Lila is sassy and classy with a deep love of cupcake-iddy goodness and a bit of snark that draws you in. Cade is a strong, sexy alpha with a passion for the feisty red head.

I really loved Lila and Cade together but always wished for a little more with Cade. His appearance is a mysterious one and I never really felt like it was fully developed. Lila never seemed to question it much either, which seemed a little strange for a single woman with small children. Regardless, the story held up to keep you interested and turning pages.

I enjoyed the twist things took as Lila dove deeper into uncovering information for her boss' new client. There were a few little things that felt a little underdeveloped or left open but overall Always Room for Cupcakes turned out to be a fun, quick read.


Smashwords - http://bit.ly/1J04zyu
AUTHOR INFORMATION:

Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: http://eepurl.com/Rcmrn
Award-Winning Author Bethany Lopez began self-publishing in June 2011. She’s a lover of all things romance: books, movies, music, and life, and she incorporates that into the books she writes. When she isn’t reading or writing, she loves spending time with her husband and children, traveling whenever possible. Some of her favorite things are: Kristen Ashley Books, coffee in the morning, and In N Out burgers.
Bethany Lopez is represented by Marisa Corvisiero of Corvisiero Literary Agency.


AUTHOR LINKS:
Website:  http://bethanylopez.blogspot.com/

GIVEAWAY:
Win a $25 Gift Card

 

No comments:

Post a Comment