Monday, April 25, 2016

Release Day Review: Marry Screw Kill by Liv Morris





There are two men in my life. I’m marrying one, want to screw the brains out of another, and by the time this story is over you may want to kill someone.

The choices are still pending...


A NO CHEATING standalone you need to read sitting down.


Marry Screw Kill by Liv Morris is NOW LIVE!
Amazon US:  http://amzn.to/1phZ8qI



I’ve never read Liv Morris but this book called to me. I answered and I’m certainly glad I did. The book was great. It was twisty and turny and swoony.

Harlow experiences something horrifically traumatizing. James, a doctor from the hospital treating Harlow for shock swoops in for the rescue. Their relationship moves fast, moving her into his huge home, an engagement, running her life. James adores Harlow, loves her more than his next breath but Harlow isn’t sure of her feelings for him.

In walks Sinclair, Sin. He is James’ nephew. Instantly, Sin and Harlow connect. I won’t go into the rest of the plot because you need to read this story blind like I did.

Liv weaved a great story. The characters’ connection and feelings leapt off the pages. If I could wish for one thing, I would have liked to see a little inside James’ head. His brain is a place I would like to have seen, even if it was for a little bit in the end.

Definitely grab this book, it is a little dark, a little light and a whole lot of great! 




 Liv Morris
USA Today bestselling author, Liv Morris, was raised in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri. She now resides on the rock known as St. Croix, USVI with her first and hopefully last husband. After relocating twelve times during his corporate career, she qualifies as a professional mover. Learning to bloom where she's planted, Liv brings her moving and life experience to her writing.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment