Friday, June 24, 2016

Dirty Deals by Michelle Valentine








 The King Always Gets His Way.

Women, business, pleasure: When I want it, I get it.
I’m never denied.
Including her.
I will break her.
I will show her who the king of this city really is.
The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will learn I am not a man that can be tempted.
No matter how damn bad I want her in my bed.



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30363647-dirty-deals-the-complete-sexy-manhattan-fairytale-standalone-romance?from_search=true&search_version=service










 **Reviewer Note-- I am reviewing Dirty Royals which is part three of the A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale. Now that all three parts are out, Michelle has bundled them into one book, Dirty Deals. This series MUST be read in order**

Dirty Royals picks up right where Feisty Princess left off.  I could not wait to get this book in my hands. I was craving more of Alexander King and his dirty mouth. I knew going into this that this was the last installment. I was a little sad to be honest because I have connected and grown to love these characters. I wasn't ready to say good-bye yet. I also knew that Michelle wouldn't let us off the hook that easy. I knew there would be twists and turns, with drama and love all mixed in. Michelle Valentine didn't disappoint.

I LOVE me some Alexander King. Oh my word that man gets better with each chapter. While he started out a little rough around the edges, in the end his true colors showed and you can't help but love the man. Seriously, he's that good. 

You can't help but love Margo too. She tries so hard to have that hard shell but slowly King finds a way to break it. I enjoyed getting to see her finally open up. You are really rooting for these two to just see what is right in front of them and accept it with open arms. 

We can't forget Yamada. That crazy man makes many appearances and you can't help but laugh at his crazy antics. He is the perfect addition to the drama. He helps lighten everything up. I really think Yamada needs his own book. He has got to have a back story and I know that there is more to him than his crazy womanizing ways. 

Overall, I love this series. Each part ties together perfectly and it's everything you expect from Michelle Valentine. For anyone that hasn't read this series I will say two things. First, how have you not read this? It's definitely one click material. Second, you're really lucky that you get all three parts at one time. It was painful having to wait for each new part to come out. Dirty Deals is most certainly a book you want to devour all at one time and guaranteed you won't put it down until you finish the very last page.
 






















 *Dirty Royals-Part Three*







 *Dirty Deals-Complete Standalone*








 





New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic romance and New Adult novels. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspired her BLACK FALCON series.

Follow Michelle on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Michel...

Website: www.michelleavalentine.com

TSU: https://www.tsu.co/MichelleAValentine




No comments:

Post a Comment