Thursday, July 14, 2016

Filthy English by Ilsa Madden-Mills







Title: Filthy English
Author: Ilsa Madden-Mills
Series: English, Book 2

 
English Series
Dirty English (English #1)
 NOW ONLY $0.99
 
 


Two weeks before her wedding, Remi Montague’s fiancĂ© drops her faster than a drunken sorority girl in stilettos. Armed with her best friend and a bottle of tequila, she hops a plane to London to drown her sorrows before fall semester begins at Whitman University.

She didn't plan on attending a masquerade party.

She sure didn’t plan on waking up next to the British bad boy who broke her heart three years ago—the devastatingly handsome and naked Dax Blay. Furthermore, she has no clue how they acquired matching tattoos.

Once back at Whitman together, they endeavor to pretend they never had their night of unbridled passion in London.

But that’s damn hard to do when you live in the same house…

One night. Two damaged hearts. The passion of a lifetime.

 Ilsa Madden-Mills is easily one of my all-time favorite authors. Everything she writes draws a range of emotions from me and leaves me in awe. Filthy English is the second novel in her latest series, first being Dirty English. This standalone novel is a modern day second chance romance where Greek Life meets Romeo and Juliet. 

I loved everything about this novel. I'm a sucker for a good second chance romance and Madden-Mills wrote a story I couldn't resist or put down. Dax and Remi have a history and their paths cross after Remi is left heartbroken. Their chemistry is undeniable and I loved watching them navigate the obstacles after their lives become entangled yet again. I fell in love with the characters and was sad to let them go as I reached the end of their story. With every book I read by this author, I find myself more and more invested than the last. It's something about her words, her characters, her story lines that resonate with me and put her works in the 5 star category each and every time.

If you didn't have a chance to read Dirty English first, it's okay! Yes, you should go back and read it because it, too, is an amazing story. However, the beauty of this series is each novel can be read as a stand alone. As expected, Ilsa Madden-Mills crafts the perfect story that lured me in and kept me engaged and invested. I had to know how Dax and Remi's story would unfold. I refuse to give away plot details and spoil it for everyone, so just trust me when I say you want to one-click this novel and explore its contents!



New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Ilsa Madden-Mills writes about strong heroines and sexy alpha males that sometimes you just want to slap.

She's addicted to all things fantasy, including unicorns and sword-wielding heroes in books. Other fascinations include frothy coffee beverages, dark chocolate, Instagram, Ian Somerhalder (seriously hot), astronomy (she's a Gemini), Sephora make-up, and tattoos.

She has a degree in English and a Master's in Education.

When she's not pecking away on her computer, she shops for cool magnets, paints old furniture, and eats her weight in sushi.

You can stalk her on her website as well as get signed books: http://www.ilsamaddenmills.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorilsamaddenmills?pnref=lhc

IG: https://instagram.com/ilsamaddenmills/

Twitter: @ilsamaddenmills


Ilsa Madden-Mills’ other books:

VERY BAD THINGS

VERY WICKED BEGINNINGS
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1K5NvX8

VERY WICKED THINGS

VERY TWISTED THINGS
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment