Monday, July 4, 2016

New Release : Moonshot by Alessandra Torre

MOONSHOT_2x6_bookmark-BACK.jpg

Moonshot_FrontCover_Final_LoRes
Baseball isn’t supposed to be a game of life and death…

The summer that Chase Stern entered my life, I was seventeen. The daughter of a legend, the Yankees were my family, their stadium my home, their dugout my workplace. My focus was on the game. Chase … he started out as a distraction. A distraction with sex appeal poured into every inch of his six foot frame. A distraction who played like a god and partied like a devil.

I tried to stay away. I couldn’t.
Then, the team started losing.
Women started dying.

And everything in my world broke apart.

          goodreads-button

MOONSHOT WEBSITE CLICK LINK TO VIEW
baseball_website

cooltext137834376779446

baseball ball_amazonbaseball ball_amazon ukbaseball ball_amazon cabaseball ball_amazon au
baseball ball_b&nbaseball ball_itunesbaseball ball_kobo
 
***

Moonshot Thunderclap


This book. Wow. Amazing. Fantastic. I could go on and on. This was my first read by Alessandra Torre and it won't be my last. Even though many times while reading it, I threatened to boycott her. That was only because the suspense and angst in this book kept me on the edge of my seat. All I wanted to do was hide from the world and read this book. I. Could. Not. Put. It. Down.

Moonshot is the story of Ty Rollins and Chase Stern. Ty has grown up around the baseball team, literally. She was only seven when her mother died and she started traveling with the Yankees. Ty bleeds pinstripes. I enjoyed Ty's character. It was developed and watching her progression from teen to woman was great.

Chase Stern is HOT. He has the rep of being a man whore druggie, and rightfully so. He does something things that warrant that rep. I knew that deep down there was a reason Chase acted like he did. I also knew that that rep wasn't the true Chase. I loved Chase. Hard. He's everything you could want; sexy, sweet, a dirty mouth, and a fantastic ass in baseball pants. Seriously, what more could a girl want?

Moonshot is the book that will constantly keep you guessing, then second guessing what you first thought. I promise you, you will not figure it out. The angst level in this book is off the charts, but I loved it so much more because of that. I was constantly engaged in this book. It was all I could think about. If I had to stop to do something else, this book was all I could think about. I couldn't read it fast enough, yet the further I got, I was scared to read so fast. I wasn't sure what was going to happen and I was terrified.

I am a HUGE baseball fan. HUGE. I watch all 162 games the Texas Rangers play, then I watch every post game in October. I can tell you stats, their schedule, trade rumors, ect. All off the top of my head. Moonshot does a great job diving into the baseball world. Alessandra Torre did wonderfully translating it to paper. It was spot on. For the baseball fan, this book was the perfect read.

I can't say enough how everyone needs to read this book. Moonshot gives you ALL the feels. I can't wait for Torre's next book because she has cemented herself in my instant one-click category.  
Moonshot will forever be known as the book that broke my kindle...literally. So much emotion and suspense it got tossed and murdered by my bookshelf. You've been warned. 

The signature Torre gut-punching angst, swoon, suspense and mystery, and the searing hot chemistry between her main characters, Chase and Ty, make Moonshot an easy read you'll want to devour. The writing and story are so fluid and wonderfully engaging. I know next to nothing about baseball so I wasn't sure how I'd connect with that aspect of the story but it really played to the nostalgia of the game because of Ty's love of the sport and her Yankees. 

Every time I thought I had things figured out I was thrown for a loop and left scrambling back over everything to see what I missed. Between the paths Chase and Ty take, and at times are forced to take, and with a killer on the lose, you will be completely enthralled by these characters, their story and how it all comes to an explosive end.

Yet another absolutely fantastic read from Torre that shouldn't be missed. 

*** 

cooltext137834354306724

Moonshot Teaser 2
Moonshot Teaser 5
***

✿༻ GOODREADS GIVEAWAY ༺✿*

Open to US, CA & GB

Head over to Goodreads to enter for the chance to win a 1 of 2 signed copies of Moonshot by Alessandra Torre. Giveaways end on July 8th. Sign up for your chance to win today! 
***

cooltext137834424080544



Author Photo 
Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of thirteen novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense, all with a strong undercurrent of sexuality. Torre has been featured in such publications as Elle and Elle UK, co-hosted Dirty Sexy Funny with Jenny McCarthy, as well as guest blogged for the Huffington Post and RT Book Reviews. She is also the Bedroom Blogger for Cosmopolitan.com.

You can learn more about Alessandra on her website at www.alessandratorre.com, or you can find her on Twitter (@ReadAlessandra) or Facebook.

cooltext137834450037136
baseball_website baseball_facebookbaseball_twitterbaseball_instagrambaseball_google+baseball_goodreadsbaseball_amazonbaseball_you tube

Hit a home run by subscribing to Alessandra's NEWSLETTER today!

baseball_newsletter

***

TNS

website goldfacebook goldtwitter goldinstagram goldPinterest goldyoutube gold

No comments:

Post a Comment