Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Stroked by Meghan Quinn




                                           STROKED by Meghan Quinn
                                       Scheduled to release: July 20, 2016
                             Cover designer: Indie Solutions by Murphy Rae
                                              NA Romantic Comedy






Reese King: Olympic medalist, underwear model, Greek god. His body is chiseled from rock, sculpted by the weight room, and refined by water.

On a daily basis his skin is completely bare for everyone to see, tan and defined, only covered up by a minuscule piece of spandex. There is no denying his sex appeal.

I hate to admit it, but I’m head over heels infatuated with him.

There is one HUGE problem though. His achingly gorgeous abs, inked up arm, and cocky swagger belong to my boss, the high-profile, reality star bitch from hell and certified heinous human being, Bellini Chambers.

What I think is going to be an easy job assisting a glorified wench turns into a cluster f*ck of epic proportions.





Amazon:  http://amzn.to/29J2eNi







Oh Meghan Quinn how I love your writing. Stroked is the first book I have read by her and it won't be my last. All I kept hearing was that she was amazing at RomCom and I couldn't wait to dive in to find out. I was not disappointed. There were so many times I literally laughed our loud.

Stroked combines my two favorite things, reality tv and hot athletes. You can't go wrong with either of those. For those that don't know, I'm a reality TV whore. I watch it all. 

Bellini Chambers is your typical annoying as crap, spoiled rotten, clueless reality TV celeb. I wanted to strangle her. Enter Reese King. I love me some Reese King but he has the worst luck ever. Poor guy just can't seem to win a gold medal. With the Olympics coming up it will be his last chance at the gold. He has got to figure out a plan B for after the Olympics so that he stays relevant. His publicist  thinks up the most ridiculous plan. Enter in a fake relationship with Bellini and become the new "it" couple. There is just one small problem. Reese can't stand Bellini. Can't say that I blame the guy. She makes me want to bang my head against the wall. I loathed her.

Reese was everything you can want in book boyfriend. He's sexy, sweet, and can whisper dirty things in my ear all night long. He really does have a heart of gold. 

The third POV you will get is from Paisley Macarro. I really enjoyed her character. Paisley grew up in a super sheltered environment. She escapes to the real world and gets a degree in film. Everything is going fantastic until "The Incident". Paisley accidentally left a mic on and her world came crashing down. Having to dust herself off and start from the bottom again is no fun. Especially when the only job she can get is as the assistant to the most obnoxious person on the planet. The only positive to this situation is she also gets to be the assistant of Reese. 

The chemistry between Reese and Paisley was Off. The. Charts. I loved the build of these two. It was sweet and quirky and a lot, hot.

 While Stroked is light hearted, it also deals with some serious stuff. You get to see the intricate workings of what it takes to be an Olympic athlete. I really enjoyed that.   If you want a book that checks off all the marks; sweet, funny, sexy, then Stroked is the book for you. I promise you will love this book.

https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/4a501259573/?






Born in New York and raised in Southern California, Meghan has grown into a sassy, peanut butter eating, blonde haired swearing, animal hoarding lady. She is known to bust out and dance if It's Raining Men starts beating through the air and heaven forbid you get a margarita in her, protect your legs because they may be humped.

Once she started commuting for an hour and twenty minutes every day to work for three years, she began to have conversations play in her head, real life, deep male voices and dainty lady coos kind of conversations. Perturbed and confused, she decided to either see a therapist about the hot and steamy voices running through her head or start writing them down. She decided to go with the cheaper option and started writing... enter her first novel, Caught Looking.

Now you can find the spicy, most definitely on the border of lunacy, kind of crazy lady residing in Colorado with the love of her life and her five, furry four legged children, hiking a trail or hiding behind shelves at grocery stores, wondering what kind of lube the nervous stranger will bring home to his wife.

Oh and she loves a good boob squeeze!

Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meghanquinnauthor

Find me on Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7360513.Meghan_Quinn

Visit my website: http://authormeghanquinn.com/

1 comment: