Monday, September 29, 2014

Blog Tour Reviews: Filthy Beautiful Love by Kendall Ryan





**Warning: this book contains an additively filthy alpha male who will dampen your panties and own your days and nights. Proceed at your own risk.**

Book 2 in the Filthy Beautiful Lies series.

I never expected to watch Sophie walk away. She was mine. I would own her. She just didn’t know it yet. New goal: Seal the deal and rock her world so thoroughly she never wanted to leave again.

Highly sexual and emotionally charged, Filthy Beautiful Love is the provocative conclusion to Filthy Beautiful Lies.









"What's so funny?" he looks down at his penis and back up at me with a frown.
"Nothing." I straighten my mouth, losing the smile.
"Sophie," he chastises. "You were looking down at my dick and laughing."
"I didn’t laugh," I correct him.
"Fine, then you were smiling at him like the two of you were sharing some inside joke. Everything good between the two of you?"


I absolutely LOVED Filthy Beautiful Lies. I was so invested in Colton and Sophie. Their story is truly amazing so when we were left with Sophie walking away from Colton, I thought a piece of my heart went with her.
Well my heart is so much better now that I have read Filthy Beautiful Love. This book starts right where book one left off. Sophie is pissed Colton was hiding a huge secret from her but she still loves him. Colton needs Sophie back. He needs to explain why he lied and get her back.
Kendall Ryan really gave us a very romantic conclusion to Colton and Sophie’s love story. We were able to see different sides of Colton and Sophie when something shocking happened. NO I will not tell you. You have to sit there with your mouth hanging open wondering how you didn’t see “it” coming.
I love Ms Ryan’s writing. The book is flawless and quick and great read. We also all got a nice surprise at the end when she announced that Colton’s hot a** brother is getting a book too! I love Pace and can’t wait to devour him!


Filthy Beautiful Love is the second book in Kendall Ryan’s Filthy Beautiful Lies Series and is the perfect conclusion to Colton and Sophie’s story. I became obsessed with these characters while reading the first novel, Filthy Beautiful Lies, and have been impatiently waiting for the happily ever after to their scandalous affair.

Filthy Beautiful Lies was full of angst, mystery, and an abundance of passion. Filthy Beautiful Love is overflowing with the same passion found in the first story, but it also has elements of redemption and hope woven throughout its pages. While I was left open-mouthed in shock and emotionally reeling after finishing Lies, Love soothed that heartache and solved all of the unanswered loose ends. I can’t give away the juicy details. I can only say that if you haven’t introduced yourself to Colton Drake, you are definitely missing out and need to remedy that mistake immediately. Kendall Ryan truly knows how to write alluring and addictive literature. I was content with Sophie and Colton’s ending, but at the same time, I was bummed there won’t be more books written about these characters. I am floored with excitement for Filthy Beautiful Lust, Pace’s story. He is Colton’s brother who really shined as a supporting character in this book. Once again Kendall Ryan has blown me away with her ability to build an incredible story around characters that will make you wish you were a part of their fictional world. She is one of my favorite authors, and reading any (or all) of her novels is an absolute must.





**Warning: this book contains an addictively filthy alpha male who will dampen your panties and own your days and nights. Proceed at your own risk.** 

Meet Colton Drake...

I have no idea why she auctioned off her virginity for a cool mill. Regardless, I’m now the proud new owner of a perfectly intact hymen. A lot of good that will do me. I have certain tastes, certain sexual proclivities. My cock is a bit more discriminatory than most. And training a virgin takes finesse and patience – both of which I lack.

Sophie Evans has been backed into a corner. With her sister’s life hanging in the balance, the only choice is to claw her way out, even if that means selling her virginity to the highest bidder at an exclusive erotic club. When Colton Drake takes her home, she quickly learns nothing is as it seems with this beautifully troubled man. Being with him poses challenges she never expected, and pushes her to want things she never anticipated. 

A sinfully seductive erotic romance where everything has a price and the cost of love is the highest of all from New York Times & USA Today bestselling author, Kendall Ryan







Kendall Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance novels, including Hard to Love, Unravel Me, Resisting Her and When I Break.

She's a sassy, yet polite Midwestern girl with a deep love of books, and a slight addiction to lipgloss. She lives in Minneapolis with her adorable husband and two baby sons, and enjoys hiking, being active, and reading.
Visit her at: www.kendallryanbooks.com for the latest book news, and fun extras







No comments:

Post a Comment