Sunday, December 14, 2014

Blog Tour: Free Me (Book One in the Found Duet) by Laurelin Paige



Title: Free Me
Series: The Found Duet Book One
Author: Laurelin Paige
Publication Date: December 9, 2014

 Her story began long before she started working at The Sky Launch... 

Screw fairytales. The only reward Gwen Anders got from her rough childhood was a thick skin and hard heart. She’s content with her daily grind managing a top NYC nightclub—Eighty-Eighth Floor. So hers isn’t a happily ever after. She doesn’t believe in those anyway. 

Then she meets J.C. 

The rich, smooth talking playboy is the sexiest thing that Gwen has ever encountered, but she’s not interested in a night-in-shining latex. But when a family tragedy pushes her to the brink, it’s J.C. who’s there to teach her a new method of survival, one based on following primal urges and desires. His no-strings-attached lessons require her to abandon her constant need for control. Her carefully built walls are obliterated. 

Gwen discovers there’s a beautiful world outside her prison. Freedom is exhilarating—and terrifying. When she starts to feel something for J.C., she fears for her heart. Especially as she realizes that he has secrets of his own. Secrets that don't want to set him free.

BOOK ONE OF TWO. This series can be read alone or with the Fixed Trilogy.


Amazon Linkhttp://amzn.to/1wfjYWp
Barnes and Noble Link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/free-me-laurelin-paige/1120870435?ean=2940149904143





Laurelin Paige is brilliant. She captivated me with her Fixed Trilogy and I was worried that nothing would live up to its magnificence. Free Me absolutely killed it. This is the first book in The Found Duet and is every bit as satisfying as Paige’s other novels. I could not put this novel down and I am impatiently waiting for its conclusion.

Gwen Anders is a control freak. Her world is run by routine and staying within the boundaries of carefully constructed rules. Her life may be mundane, but it’s better than the chaos she grew up with. Gwen is tested when she meets JC. He’s just the right amount of thrill to bring her to life. I love their chemistry and the simplicity of their arrangement. However, I knew that nothing this perfect would last forever and soon the complexity of their characters would bleed into their affair.

The passion. The intrigue. The mystery. I could not get enough of this story and characters. I’m going to keep the premise vague so I don’t ruin the surprise and shock you’ll experience. I felt as if I were walking along a cliff –full of adrenaline and excitement – waiting for the moment the story would shove me over the edge, leaving my heart and stomach in a never ending free fall. I fell hard for these characters and can’t wait to get my hands on the conclusion of their story. If you’re a fan of Laurelin Paige’s previous novels you are going to fall hard for Free Me. This is a must read novel!


Laurelin Paige blew me away with the Fixed Trilogy. I was intrigued when Gwen came on the scene in a mysterious way, I needed her story!
Gwen loved control. She thrived on it. She needed it. When she met JC, he rocked her to the core.
“Little by little, he’d been tearing down my walls, letting me out.”
JC was hot as they came. He was mysterious, sexy and wanted Gwen the second she busted into his private room at club 88th floor.
“He kept his guard tight. Was his past more tragic than mine?”
Laurelin weaved us an amazing story. I went into this story thinking I knew the story. Boy was I wrong. I am sucked into Gwen and JC’s story and I didn’t want it to end. The twist was something I was could have never guessed. I can’t wait for the next book to know what happens with this couple I fell for. The only thing I would have loved to see in this book was JC’s point of view. There was a few times that I would have LOVED to hear what he was thinking. 





About Laurelin: Laurelin Paige is the NY Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of the Fixed Trilogy. She's a sucker for a good romance and gets giddy anytime there's kissing, much to the embarrassment of her three daughters. Her husband doesn't seem to complain, however. When she isn't reading or writing sexy stories, she's probably singing, watching Mad Men and the Walking Dead, or dreaming of Adam Levine.

Laurelin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/laurelinpaige
Laurelin's Website: http://laurelinpaige.com
Laurelin's Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/z1ugH



No comments:

Post a Comment