This is my first book by Alicia Rae but I was in dire need
of a cowboy book and this one sounded amazing. I am so glad I grabbed in book.
As a city girl, cowboy and ranching is so far away from my own reality that I
love picturing Wranglers glued to a tight ass, big muscles from all the hard
work and a cowboy hat sitting on top of a gorgeous face. Colton Kingston is
EXACTLY what I pictured and then some!
Paige Summer is recovering from a horrible debilitating
riding accident. She ran away from home and everyone who loves her especially
Colton. She comes home for a visit and Colton will do everything in his power
to make her stay and not run again.
Colton seriously is one of the most amazing book boyfriends
ever. Besides being a hot cowboy (SWOON), he loves Paige more than anything in
the world. The things he does for her are the sweetest gestures ever written.
Seriously!
I absolutely loved watching Paige and Colton grow as a
couple. Their connection is so real and popped off the pages. Alicia Rae’s
descriptions made me a part of the story, living on a ranch with beautiful scenery.
I devoured this book and was sad when it ended. Speaking of the ending, there
was a cliffhanger! One where I wanted to yell at the characters and maybe even
the author for doing it to the characters that I am so in love with. No the cliffhanger isn’t make you cry in a
corner for days but it definitely made me wish I had the next book immediately!
I will tuning in for more Paige and Colton!
I recommend this book to anyone who loves a sweet romance
and/ or hot cowboys!
Alicia Rae is a Contemporary Romance Author who lives in Dekalb, Illinois, with her husband and three beautiful boys. Alicia has a passion for reading all types of romance, writing to bring a story to life, and photography. Thank you to my dear sister, Kels, who showed me a few years ago how much I truly missed reading. And to my loving husband, for not throwing away my Nook, and planting the seed of writing in my mind. I am forever grateful. Xo Readers, words cannot thank you enough for supporting me along this incredible journey. I hope you enjoy my novels as much as I do writing them. I thank each and every one of you. Believe in yourself and follow your dreams...
Enter Alicia's fantastic giveaway!!






It sounds like this is going to be a story full of love but also so heartache.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds amazing
ReplyDeleteLooks great! Thanks for the giveaway! :-)
ReplyDeleteThis book sounds great! Can't wait to read it! Love the cover and all the shots with Leo!
ReplyDeleteSounds really good! Looking forward to reading this book
ReplyDelete