Monday, July 17, 2017

Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland




The first time I met Caine West was in a bar.

He noticed me looking his way and mistakenly read my scowling as checking him
out.

When he attempted to talk to me, I set him straight—telling him what I thought of
his lying, cheating, egomaniacal ass.

You see, the gorgeous jerk had wined and dined my best friend-- smooth talking her
into his bed, all along failing to mention that he was married.

He deserved every bit of my tongue-lashing and more for what he'd done.

Especially when that lazy smile graced his perfect face in response to my rant.

Only it turned out, the man I'd just told off wasn't the right guy.

Oops. My mistake.

Embarrassed, I slunk out without an apology.

I was never going to see the handsome stranger again anyway, right?

That’s what I thought…until I walked into class the next morning.

Well, hello Professor West, I’m your new teaching assistant.

I’ll be working under you…figuratively speaking.

Although the literal interpretation might not be such a bad thing—working under
Professor West.

This was going to be interesting…





Preorder at iBooks ➜ http://smarturl.it/20x53a

Preorder at B&N ➜ http://smarturl.it/n8jey6

Preorder at Kobo ➜ http://smarturl.it/1btxsz

Preorder at Google Play ➜ http://smarturl.it/n0j7oy

Receive an alert when the eBook is live on Amazon ➜

http://www.subscribepage.com/f0e2q3

Pre-order paperback ➜http://amzn.to/2sQcsbG

Add to your TBR on Goodreads➜  

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/35239975-untitled- -- bm





Every time Vi Keeland releases a new book I don't think she can top her previous release, and every time she proves me wrong. With each book I love her writing and characters more and more.  Beautiful Mistake is an absolutely beautiful story. I laughed, I cried, I swooned. I could not stop thinking about this book. There were times I had to put it down because of life and I couldn't stop thinking about it. You know a book has touched you when you hear a song on the radio and instantly think about the main characters. 

Beautiful Mistake is the story of Rachel Martin and Caine West. Rachel is a sweet, strong girl. I absolutely loved this girl. She didn't take any crap from anyone. There aren't enough words to describe the sexy as sin, Caine West. Seriously, this man is HOT. He's strong, dominant, GREAT with his hands, and just over all a fantastic human being.  I loved how Vi slowly revealed all the layers of Rachel and Caine. Every chapter you learned something new about them. She seamlessly switched from the past to the present. It flowed perfectly. 

Rachel and Caine don't have such a great first meeting, or second for that matter. I really enjoyed the banter between these two characters. They had fabulous chemistry that mixed well with the push and pull of their feisty personalities. Both have a past that they don't want to open up about. Because of said past, their relationship was a slow burn, beautifully slow. 

I enjoyed the twists and turns throughout this book. Vi gives you just enough clues to think you have it figured out then throws a wrench in it with a different clue.  I was sucked in and never wanted it to end. 

Overall, a beautifully written book from cover to cover. I highly recommend picking this book and all of Vi's previous books if you've never read them. 


I will have to say that Vi Keeland is one of those authors that is always on my radar.  I love when a new book comes out from her because it is something to really look forward to.  I would have to say that this book was not one to disappoint any of the die hard Keeland fans out there.  I have to say that I am so thankful for it too because I was in a serious book funk and needed to get out ASAP.
Now I am not a huge fan of the teacher/student romances.  Most of them are cliche border on pushing it just a little too far.  Now this one really didn't bother me all that much.  First off, he is not REALLY her teacher, she is his TA and that don't bother me at all.  Ok, so he is her thesis adviser, but for the most part they are adults are in whole "I have daddy issues" is really not a factor here.
Rachel and Caine really are a fun couple to get to know and that is what is really important. Caine is HOT HOT HOT.  I would take his class anytime just to sit and watch that man move across the floor, which is what Rachel pretty much does.  He had a few bad experiences in life that have left him scorn to relationships and he feels that he is always going to let down anyone that he loves.  Now Rachel, she is not immune to the bad stuff in life. She didn't have the best time growing up and as a result has her own issues.  The thing that she always had was music to fall back on. 
I loved whole the story unfolded and it was worth staying up til 5am to finish.  I wish there was more because I would love to see how life is going to be for these 2.








Vi Keeland is a #1 New York Times Bestselling author. With more than 1.5 million books sold, her titles have appeared in over eighty Bestseller lists and are currently translated in sixteen languages. She resides in New York with her husband and their three children where she is living out her own happily ever after with the boy she met at age six.

Website | Facebook Fan Group | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment