Monday, July 28, 2014

throttled99cents-3retailersFINAL 

 
Amazon US ~ Barnes & Noble ~ Kobo





She’s about to become his – Mrs. Joseph Gallo. All she wants is to be his, but his possessiveness days before the wedding has her questioning the reality of a happily ever after. He’s not easy. He’s territorial and doesn’t share well with others. City’s staking his claim, making Suzy his forever. Their future teeters precariously on the cliff of matrimonial bliss. Will their love survive his alpha nature or will it all unravel before she can say ‘I do’?



"I fell in love with the girl I found on the side of the road, but you keep getting better with time. You're mine forever now."


Dear Chelle Bliss,
Thank you for Throttled. You seriously made my delayed flight so much easier to bear with this sexy and sweet novella.

"I can't wait to call you my wife...You'll be mine legally. "
"I've always been yours, City."


I LOVED City & Suzy's book, Throttle Me. It started off a new series from Chelle Bliss about the Gallo family and centers around the siblings who all mostly work at Inked, tattoo shop they own.

Before you read Throttled be sure you have read not only Throttle Me, but Hook Me too. You'll be somewhat lost and besides that they are both 5 star reads from me.

"You consume me and became a part of me. You're love is as vital to me as the air I breath. The thought of losing you terrifies me."


Where to begin...
City... Lord help me. That man has a dirty mouth, an alpha personality and a heart of gold...plus he has tattoos, rides a motorcycle,  and has a piercing or two.
His love for Suzy is unwavering and pure and beautiful.

And Suzy?
She gives as good as she gets. It takes a strong woman to deal with and handle a man like City and she does and then some.

"I love when you talk dirty to me. You just want to mark your territory."


Their love and trust is tested in this novella due to a misunderstanding but in the end they get a beautiful HEA and i personally can not wait for more from them in the future.

"You're everything to me."


Next up for the series?
Resist Me which is the lone Gallo sister, Izzy's,  store. Oh and it going to be amazing. I know it. With a character like Izzy the possibilities are endless.




facebookbannerMenOfInked 


Throttle Me: http://amzn.to/1ApcSSD  
 
 
 
Hook Me: http://amzn.to/1ApcUKf
 



Facebook Fan Group: Bliss' Book Hangout 
Twitter: @ChelleBliss1  
Official Website: www.chellebliss.com  
Sign-up for the newest release information via text: Text Alpha to 727-493-5129 (US Only)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment