Sunday, August 19, 2018

Trick Play by Max Monroe






Booze, women, and brotherhood—that’s what my good friend Quinn’s bachelor party should have been.

Booze, one mysterious raven-haired woman, and an arrest—that’s what it was.

As Cam Mitchell, a New York Maverick and one of the best tight ends in the professional football league, my to-do list should be pretty simple.

Play ball.
Get laid.
Have fun.

But after one hour with a stripper named Trixie, that list of mine has shifted dramatically.

Tell Quinn to call my lawyer.
And, for the love of God, don’t get fired from the Mavericks.

I swear, I tried to make it stop there.
But one tiny thing keeps finding its way to the very top…

Find out more about the dark-haired beauty with the big blue eyes and make her mine.

Too bad it’s a hell of a lot more complicated than that.

How do you fall in love with a woman whose real name you don’t know?

Well, ladies and gentlemen…I’m about to find out.

From the New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of TAPPING THE BILLIONAIRE comes a hilarious and sexy standalone about a secret, forbidden romance and just how tricky love can be.




Finally Cam's story! I love the Mavericks and this whole series. This book can be read as a complete standalone but I recommend reading the other two first. Otherwise there will be spoilers in this book. Plus you'll get to meet Quinn Bailey and Sean Phillips. 

Now on to Trick Play.  I knew that Max Monroe were going to bring it with this one and they did. From the very first page I was hooked and already laughing.  This is the story of Cam and Trixie.

Cam Mitchell is the tight end for the New York Mavericks. I LOVE Cam! I didn't think it would be possible to top Sean but it happened. Cam is my new favorite Maverick. Cam's best friend, Quinn, is getting married. Wanting him to not get in trouble with his soon to be wife, Cam volunteers as tribute at the bachelor party. Bring on the lap dances!! After a few unimpressive dances he spots her, the woman that he will never be able to stop thinking about. I adore Cam. He's such a sweetheart mixed with some cockiness along with major hotness. Plus he has the best dog! 

Trixie (Lana)  isn't your average stripper. She's SO much more! There is some mystery when it comes to her and I loved that. I enjoyed getting to know the real her. Her family is hilarious. 

Trick play is full of everything you love in a Max Monroe book. They always deliver the humor that is not over the top. It's genuine and natural. With Trick Play, you also get some mystery, a little suspense and a lot of swoon. I adore Cam and Lana and i can't wait to see them make cameos in the next book.  









TOUR WIDE GIVEAWAY: https://goo.gl/739dwL


*There is no way I could do their description justice so I'll just let them do that. Please watch the video, I PROMISE it is worth it. Without further ado--









No comments:

Post a Comment