Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Blog Tour: Room For Just a Little Bit More by Beth Ehemann



Title: Room for Just a Little Bit More
Author: Beth Ehemann
Release Date: August 11, 2014


Five years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant.

One year ago, a horrible rainstorm flooded a bridge in town, leaving us with an Inn full of stranded travelers. Turns out one of those travelers would give me a whole new set of dreams, ones I never thought possible. Brody Murphy spent the last year teaching me what it was like to live, and more importantly love, again.

Two days ago, he asked me to marry him, and if I’d said yes any faster, I would have interrupted the most romantic proposal ever offered. I can’t wait to marry him and spend the rest of our lives spoiling our Twinkies.

One year from now I’ll be Mrs. Kacie Murphy, assuming everything goes nice and smooth.






Room for Just a Little Bit More is a novella in Beth Ehemann's Cranberry Inn Series. This short story is the perfect addition to Brody and Kacie's story. It will leave your heart full and smiling.

Ehemann absolutely delivers with Room for Just a Little Bit More. Any loose ends or lingering questions I had about Kacie and Brody's relationship after reading the first two books in the Cranberry Inn Series were answered perfectly. She also gave me insight into the lives of supporting characters. Her words enticed me from the beginning. The story contained the perfect balance of romance, unexpected twists, and heartwarming redemption, holding my attention until the very end. 

If you have already fallen in love with Kacie and Brody, you're going to be enamored by this novella. For those readers who haven't been introduced to the Cranberry Inn Series, one click Beth Ehemann's novels and get whisked away in this delightful world. 



I absolutely LOVE this series. They are so sweet and fun and just make you smile when you finish the last word. When I heard the author was giving us more Brody Murphy I literally squeeeeeeeeeeee’d. I don’t squee often.
Beth Ehemann totally gave us what we were wanting. Brody and Kacie’s wedding! And well Brody just being an absolute amazing fiancĂ©. He is seriously one of my top book boyfriends. He doesn’t always say the swoonest things but he is so freaking thoughtful and is so in love with Kacie and the twinkies that I just love him.
“Contact with Brody actually altered the way I felt physically. If I was sick, he would hold my hand and I’d feel better. If I was angry, he would hug me and make it all disappear. And in moments like this, when I was hot for him, his smallest touch set me on fire.”
This book isn’t all roses, there is a bit of drama with Kacie’s family but it really played out nicely and the ending is everything I could have ever dreamed for with this amazing couple.
If you have read this series, this is a must read! If you haven’t read this series, the WHOLE series is a must read! I can’t wait for more books in the series to be coming out about different characters! 



GET THE OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES
FOR ONLY $0.99 EACH (AUG. 11-13)


AMAZON | B&N


AMAZON | B&N




Contemporary romance author, Diet Coke addict extraordinaire. Beth Ehemann lives in the northern suburbs of Chicago with her husband and four kids. She's a comma whore, Diet Coke addict, constant daydreamer and lover of all things baseball. (GO CUBS!)


No comments:

Post a Comment