Saturday, September 14, 2013

Blog Tour and Review: Fueled by K. Bromberg


FUELED Tour Information

Title: Fueled (Book #2 of the Driven Trilogy)

Author:  K. Bromberg

Release date:  August 27, 2013

Age Group: Adult

Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance

Tour organized by: AToMR Tours






What happens when the one person you never expected suddenly happens to be the one you’ll fight the hardest to keep?
Colton stole my heart. He wasn't supposed to, and I sure as hell didn't want him to, but he crashed into my life, ignited feelings within me that I thought had died forever, and fueled a passion that I never knew could exist.

Rylee fell out of that damn storage closet and into my life. Now I don't think I'll ever be the same. She's seen glimpses of the darkness within me, and yet she's still here. Still fighting for me. She is without a doubt the saint, and I am most definitely the sinner.

How is it the one thing neither of us wanted—neither of us anticipated that fateful night—has us fighting so hard to keep?

He steals my breath, stops my heart, and brings me back to life again all in a split second of time. But how can I love a man who won't let me in? Who continually pushes me away to prevent me from seeing the damaged secrets in his past? My heart has fallen, but patience and forgiveness can only go so far.

How can I desire a woman who unnerves me, defies me, and forces me to see that in the deep, black abyss of my soul there's someone worthy of her love? A place and person I swore I'd never be again. Her selfless heart and sexy body deserve so much more than I'll ever be capable of giving her. I know I can't be what she needs, so why can't I just let her go?

We are driven by need and fueled with desire, but is that enough for us to crash into love?







5+++ Mind Blowing Stars!

YOU MUST READ DRIVEN BEFORE FUELED!  This is a trilogy, you need to go in reading order.  Fueled picks up right where Driven ends.

Through this whole book my stomach was in knots.  It was the biggest roller coaster ride I have taken in a long time.  I LOVED EVERY FREAKING SECOND OF IT!  I only had one “pit stop” for ice cream to try to give my heart a break.   There will be hurt, healing, passion, hot steamy scenes and more hurt.  This is not your happy go lucky story.  But don’t let that scare you… this book is amazing.

During Fueled we get into Colton’s head and see what he is thinking/feeling and why he does the things he does.  My heart hurt in so many ways for him during this book, his childhood was brutal.  Rylee, sweet Rylee.  She is learning to move forward from the horror of her past while trying to let Colton in and help him at the same time.  I couldn’t imagine having to live through what happened to her, really I couldn’t.  Even though I had so much compassion for her during Fueled I wanted to shake her and yell “WAKE UP, WTH ARE YOU DOING?!”  These two put each other through hell during this book… non stop hell.

“Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman.”  K Bomberg has tainted my son’s favorite Super Hero’s but also gave me more appreciation for them and how they help the kids that worship them.  The lovely blonde bimbos are back and you will want to slap the shit out of them... especially Tawny, I hate her even more now.  We get to see more of the boys and how they are doing during Fueled.  One little boy Zander has my heart and seeing Colton & Rylee interact with him gives me warm fuzzies.   We also take a trip to Vegas… Oh Vegas “I race you”.

We get more of their best friends, Beck & Haddie.  I have to say I love Haddie and by the end of this story I loved Beck just as much.  Maybe these two will have a story to be told?  Oh how I can dream.  Sammy is around doing what he does best… giving Colton & Rylee alone time…. in public …. Oh holy hell *fans self*.

Best line… one that made me swoon:

“We’re not broken, baby… we’re just bent. And bent’s okay. 
Bent means we are just figuring things out.” – Colton

This is book #2 in a Trilogy, if you are not a fan of cliffhangers you MAY want to wait until Crashed is released.  For me I did see where the ending was going so I was preparing myself so I wouldn’t freak out.  I did freak out but the ending is exactly what I wanted in a book like this.  It still has me twisted up in knots and I’m impatiently waiting for Crashed to be released!






K. Bromberg was born and raised in Southern California.  She graduated from University of California at San Diego with two bachelors—economics and political science—but always loved to write.

K. Bromberg remains in Southern California with her husband and their three young children. When not writing or working her day job, she can be found playing ninjas or power rangers with her son, fixing the hair of her oldest daughter’s American girl doll, doing ‘arts and crapts’ with her youngest daughter, or listening to any or all of them fight/whine/giggle at once.  When she needs a break from the daily chaos, you can almost always find her with Kindle in hand, devouring the pages of a good book, or mentally outlining her next set of characters.

Fueled is K. Bromberg’s second published novel and is the highly anticipated second book of “The Driven Trilogy.” Driven was her well-received debut novel and Book #1 of the series.









3 comments:

  1. Thanks Lara for participating in the blog tour! So glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi K! Our Mean Girl Lyndsie was actually who did that awesome review of Fueled. I was just helping out by getting it up. She's a big fan of Driven and Fueled and can't wait for the next one! :)

      Delete
  2. I love to drive fast. being raised in the south, everyone has nascar in their blood.

    ReplyDelete