A fallen boxer.
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…
He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…
Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.
He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .
But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.
I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.
If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?
A woman with a broken dream.
A competition…
He even makes me forget my name. One night was all it took, and I forgot everything and anything except the sexy fighter in the ring who sets my mind ablaze and my body on fire with wanting…
Remington Tate is the strongest, most confusing man I’ve ever met in my life.
He’s the star of the dangerous underground fighting circuit, and I’m drawn to him as I’ve never been drawn to anything in my life. I forget who I am, what I want, with just one look from him. When he’s near, I need to remind myself that I am strong–but he is stronger. And now it’s my job to keep his body working like a perfect machine, his taut muscles primed and ready to break the bones of his next opponents . . .
But the one he’s most threatening to, now, is me.
I want him. I want him without fear. Without reservations.
If only I knew for sure what it is that he wants from me?
“I’m every woman’s adventure, damn you, and I don’t want to be yours. I want to be your fucking REAL.” Remington Tate
“He’s powerful physically, but emotionally, he demolishes me.” Brooke Dumas
“I adored this book!!!! It has been a while since I could not put a book down and it consumed me when I was not reading it. This one did just that.” These were the first three sentences I wrote after the first time I read this book. I got the opportunity to officially review it and I jumped at the chance to reread Real, and I am not surprised to say it did the exact same thing this time. The characters in this book just became part of me from the first chapter. I knew everything they were feeling and I felt it, too.
I loved Brooke's character. Her backstory was very different from most heroines in books. She was tough and was smart. She only pissed me off a little which is unusual for heroines these days. She falls so hard for Remy and who can blame her.
And Remington Tate, big sigh.... He is such a hardass and such a big, alpha male, but he is so broken. He has a giant heart underneath all that badass exterior, but he does not turn into a lovesick pansyass when he falls in love. I love the different sides of Remy. I love that he changes almost immediately after meeting Brooke. Remy fights and loves with passion that almost impossible to imagine, but it’s not. Katy Evans does an incredible job of showing his passion and making it real. (no pun intended)
I loved this story. Yes it ‘s the story of a fighter and the girl he loves, but it’s not just that. He is not just the typical playboy and changes his playboy ways for Brooke. There is so much more to this story. Remy and Brooke are both broken in one way or another and they are each other’s answer. It’s unique because of the things they both have to overcome to be with the one who can save them from themselves. There is also quite a bit of steam in this story. We do have to wait a little while for it, but trust me! It is worth the wait.
I loooooved this book. I can not wait for more Remy! He is now in the ranks with Travis for me. I am not sure he can take his place as Travis was my first love, but he damn sure gives him a run for his money! I am anxiously awaiting Mine.
Hey! I’m Katy Evans and I love family, books, life, and love. I’m married with two children and three dogs and spend my time baking, walking, writing, reading, and taking care of my family. Thank you for spending your time with me and picking up my story. I hope you had an amazing time with it, like I did. If you’d like to know more about books in progress, look me up on the Internet, I’d love to hear from you!
Website: www.katyevans.net
Twitter: https://twitter.com/authorkatyevans
Email: authorkatyevans@gmail.com
Buy Links
Coming soon to a Target near you





No comments:
Post a Comment