While the chaos and bloodshed have slowed for a short period, life is never quiet in the world of Breakneck. The club is taking time to regroup from internal betrayal and the changing of the guard in a rival group. Zig Zag became a father at the age of thirteen. While raising a child has never been easy, now his eighteen year old daughter Tatiana makes his life downright hard. She has caught the eye of Travis, the new President of the rival MC Gunners, but all she really wants is Shadow, the newest addition to the Breakneck family. When Shadow’s rejection sends Tatiana running from the only family, home, and safety she’s ever known, ZZ is crazy with worry. The distraction caused by Tatiana’s disappearance could prove to be Zig Zag’s downfall. If that isn’t enough, ZZ finds himself rampantly attracted to the one and only Storm. She’s beautiful, quick and witty. Their friendship is the one thing that keeps him from growing crazy, and Storm stands by ZZ through all the turmoil. Zig Zag is not accustomed to hearing the word no, so Storm’s constant withstanding just draws him in deeper. Their friendship is one thing keeping him from going crazy, until one night… The club is regrouping and rebuilding from the mayhem known as the Russian Mafia. A hit is ordered on Tatiana, Storm, Winter, and Piper.
Tatiana’s egg donor reveals secrets that a thirteen year old Zig Zag was too young to understand. Braxxon is out of reach while he helps Greg Cage deal with some dirty business. Bloodshed… Secrets… Betrayal… Trauma… Welcome back to the Breakneck world.
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
The Mean Girls LUV Crystal Spears and her Breakneck Gang. We had a chance to sit down with ZZ and Storm from Withstanding Me. They are so fun and We had a blast talking to them.
1.
Storm, Out of all the Breakneck Men, why ZZ?
Isn’t it obvious? It’s because of his
Jacob’s Ladder. Not gonna lie.
2. ZZ,
why Storm? There are 100s of women who come through the club house, why her?
Thanks babe. Glad heart has nothing to do
with it. Why Storm? Because she made me try. Her looks are just a fuckin’ plus!
3. ZZ,
you had to temporarily fill in for Pyro as Breakneck's VP, would you ever want
to have that title permanently?
Fuck no! I’m happy and satisfied being Zig
Zag. Being a Road Captain is some stressful shit but at least I don’t have the
daily bullshit that my VP and my Prez have.
4.
So...Jacob's Ladder huh?!? I'm assuming there is an interesting story behind
having that done?
(Storm chuckles) (ZZ groans) Not really.
To be honest… (he leans on his knees, staring directly into my eyes) I read in
a girly magazine that it heightened shit for bitches. I’m all about pleasuring
darlin’.
5.
Your daughter, Tatiana, has been raised around bikers and you've noticed the
chemistry between her and Shadow. Would you be opposed to your brother calling
Breakneck on your daughter?
(ZZ leans back in his chair.) I wish I
could answer that...
6. Do
you ever regret any of the deaths that you have been responsible for?
What the fuck is this? You got this room
wired or somethin’? (ZZ starts looking around before pointing at me.) I ain’t
responsible for no deaths, sweetheart.
7.
Despite ZZ having kids and Storm losing her child, are there plans for children
in the future?
Yes.
8. ZZ,
since calling Breakneck on Storm, any plans to make it official and tie the
knot?
Fuck yeah there is.
9. ZZ,
in Seize Me it seemed you wanted to keep Tatiana away from Shadow as much as
possible. However, in Withstanding Me, it appeared that you relied more and
more on Shadow to protect her when you weren't able to. What made you change
your original opinion of Shadow or at least become more comfortable in trusting
him in regards to your daughter?
Shadow is an awesome brother. He cares for my daughter. He wants to keep her safe. What father doesn’t want that for their daughter? A man willing to do anything and everything to keep her safe and out of harms way. That is the only reason I don’t wanna give my blessing for them both. His life is dangerous if you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing. She’s still young. She has no fuckin’ clue on some shit. But I know I can always count on my brother when it comes to the Club or my daughter.
Shadow is an awesome brother. He cares for my daughter. He wants to keep her safe. What father doesn’t want that for their daughter? A man willing to do anything and everything to keep her safe and out of harms way. That is the only reason I don’t wanna give my blessing for them both. His life is dangerous if you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing. She’s still young. She has no fuckin’ clue on some shit. But I know I can always count on my brother when it comes to the Club or my daughter.
Thank you ZZ, thank you Storm for sitting down with us. We
can’t wait to see more of your journey as Crystal writes your brother’s books.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Welcome back to the world of Breakneck.
It's raw, gritty, and real but if look look beneath the surface you'll discover where the beauty lies.
In Seize Me, Storm was saved by the Breakneck MC club after being kidnapped and sold to a human trafficker. Storm and Winter formed a friendship that made her a part of the Breakneck family. A family which includes ZZ, who Storm is in love with. She fell for him after she was rescued and working on becoming whole again.
Storm and ZZ start a true friendship. They enjoy being around each other. Storm wants ZZ to love her like she loves him; however, ZZ is after Storm for one thing only. He thinks a quick fuck or two with her will change the unwanted feelings he's having for her. After being held against her will that is not something that Storm can willing give.
ZZ isn't one who usually has to work to get what he wants and Storm proves to be a challenge that he was to win.
As time passes, Storm finds herself questioning if she truly wants to withstand ZZ or give into what she knows he wants.

With Winter and Braxxon's wedding coming up Storm continues to fight the pull that she feels towards ZZ knowing that she will only get hurt since he's not willing to give her what she so desperately wants...HIM...ALL OF HIM.
We get cross POVs in this book so we not only get to see Winter & Braxxon's wedding but we are also treated to their sizzling wedding night.

Storm finally decides to let go and give ZZ all that he has be wanting...her.

Storm immediately realizes that she made a mistake and pulls away from ZZ.
ZZ is unsure about what to do with the feelings for Storm that are only growing stronger.
After losing his beloved Flower, Pyro has advice for ZZ that makes him think differently about his relationship with Storm.
Braxxon is pulled away from Breakneck when an old friend calls asking for help at a time when Breakneck has been forced into lockdown due to threats to the club and to their families.

After Storm is in a heartbreaking accident, ZZ decides that he can't keep withstanding the feelings he has for her and is willing to try .
*SIGH* I LOVE HIM!!!
How to I describe Storm & ZZ together?
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE

You think it will sunshine & roses from here on out?!?
Russians, more Russians, people from the past, and rival MCs keep this Breakneck real.
Hardcore. Bold. Raw.
Happiness isn't usually long lived in their world.
Will Storm and ZZ find their happiness short lived like Pyro and Lana?
Will ZZ regret ever trying to withstand Storm?
What will happen when all the bullets stop flying and the blood runs dry in Breakneck?
I absolutely LOVE this series. I'm actually a PROUD Breakneck whore...Sniper, ZZ, & Shadow?!?...YES PLEASE!!!
I love how these books have so much ugliness in them but the beauty in them outweighs all of that. The love, respect and devotion outweighs the bad EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
***I was given an ARC copy for an honest review.***
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Crystal resides in Indiana with her family, her dog Dozer and two fancy rats. She enjoys the outdoors and in the summer you will rarely catch her at home. Her other passions aside from writing are dancing and photography. She is a retired blogger and professional book reviewer. She is also the Bestselling Author of Seize Me.
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Welcome back to the world of Breakneck.
“We live in such a fucked up world.”
It's raw, gritty, and real but if look look beneath the surface you'll discover where the beauty lies.
In Seize Me, Storm was saved by the Breakneck MC club after being kidnapped and sold to a human trafficker. Storm and Winter formed a friendship that made her a part of the Breakneck family. A family which includes ZZ, who Storm is in love with. She fell for him after she was rescued and working on becoming whole again.
“Darlin’ you’re way too beautiful to let them take your beauty from you. What you went through was just a terribly bad fucked up dream, baby. A dream you’re gonna sweat out and forget about,” he says, while swiping my bangs away from my eyes.
Storm and ZZ start a true friendship. They enjoy being around each other. Storm wants ZZ to love her like she loves him; however, ZZ is after Storm for one thing only. He thinks a quick fuck or two with her will change the unwanted feelings he's having for her. After being held against her will that is not something that Storm can willing give.
“You have an entire flock of pussy lambs and yet, you want mine. I’m not looking to be fucked just once, ZZ,” she says leaning towards me, her pink lips coming just a foot away from mine. “Because I’ve been fucked one too many times just once, and the next time a man enters my pussy, it’ll be for more than just one fucking time.”
ZZ isn't one who usually has to work to get what he wants and Storm proves to be a challenge that he was to win.
“How much longer are you gonna keep withstanding me, darlin?”
Storm stands up straight and grabs the clipboard off the bar before answering me. And what she says blows my fucking mind wide open.
“Just until you fall in love with me,” she says seriously. Love?
“I don’t fall in love, baby.”
She slowly backs away smiling. “Oh, but you will and it’ll be with me,” she says with a wink.
Fuck Me.
As time passes, Storm finds herself questioning if she truly wants to withstand ZZ or give into what she knows he wants.
With Winter and Braxxon's wedding coming up Storm continues to fight the pull that she feels towards ZZ knowing that she will only get hurt since he's not willing to give her what she so desperately wants...HIM...ALL OF HIM.
“ZZ… look… I want you, you know I do, but not in the same way you want me. I want more,” she says, quietly reaching up and placing her hand on my chest, and I swear all the breath leaves my windpipes at once. “I know you can give me this. I just know it, but I’m tired of waiting. I’m ready, damn am I ready, but you never will be even though you can be. Baby I’ll be your best friend. I’ll be the voice you need to hear, but I won’t be the body you want to be near. Because baby, you just want a few nights and I want more than that from you.”
We get cross POVs in this book so we not only get to see Winter & Braxxon's wedding but we are also treated to their sizzling wedding night.
Storm finally decides to let go and give ZZ all that he has be wanting...her.
Storm immediately realizes that she made a mistake and pulls away from ZZ.
ZZ is unsure about what to do with the feelings for Storm that are only growing stronger.
After losing his beloved Flower, Pyro has advice for ZZ that makes him think differently about his relationship with Storm.
"One day, all the decisions you’ve ever made about staying away from her are gonna eat your insides all fuckin up. One day you’re gonna regret it and one day you’re gonna be pissed you didn’t take advantage of that time.”
Braxxon is pulled away from Breakneck when an old friend calls asking for help at a time when Breakneck has been forced into lockdown due to threats to the club and to their families.
After Storm is in a heartbreaking accident, ZZ decides that he can't keep withstanding the feelings he has for her and is willing to try .
“I want to try as in… shit, an us. I want there to be an us.”
*SIGH* I LOVE HIM!!!
How to I describe Storm & ZZ together?
UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE
You think it will sunshine & roses from here on out?!?
Oh hell to the fuckin’ breakneck no!
Russians, more Russians, people from the past, and rival MCs keep this Breakneck real.
Hardcore. Bold. Raw.
Happiness isn't usually long lived in their world.
Will Storm and ZZ find their happiness short lived like Pyro and Lana?
Will ZZ regret ever trying to withstand Storm?
What will happen when all the bullets stop flying and the blood runs dry in Breakneck?
“I fuckin love you, Storm. I fuckin love you hard, baby. Deal with it. I love every single thing about you...You’re not giving up. I won’t let you. You once told me that’d I fall in love, and it would be with you. You remember that?” She nods under my hand. “You took me, a man that didn’t do love, and you owned me Storm. You fuckin own me!”
********************************************
I absolutely LOVE this series. I'm actually a PROUD Breakneck whore...Sniper, ZZ, & Shadow?!?...YES PLEASE!!!
I love how these books have so much ugliness in them but the beauty in them outweighs all of that. The love, respect and devotion outweighs the bad EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
***I was given an ARC copy for an honest review.***
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Crystal resides in Indiana with her family, her dog Dozer and two fancy rats. She enjoys the outdoors and in the summer you will rarely catch her at home. Her other passions aside from writing are dancing and photography. She is a retired blogger and professional book reviewer. She is also the Bestselling Author of Seize Me.






No comments:
Post a Comment