Trevor Mayson had his life planned out - make the family
business successful and play the field for a few more years before eventually
settling down. Then he sees her. Liz Hayes was beautiful, shy and everything
that he could ever want...but she didn't fit into his plans. After Trevor
painfully rejects her, Liz finally starts to move on, but Trevor is finding it
difficult to truly let her go. It seems the more he tries to stay away, the
more intense his feelings for her become. Like a stretched rubber band, he can
only take so much before snapping.
Liz Hayes is done waiting for Trevor and isn't
interested in getting her heart broken by him again, but Trevor is making it
difficult for her to forget him when he shoves his way back into her
life.
Can Trevor prove to her that he is worth falling
in love with again, and is he ready to change his life plan to let her into his
heart?
FINALLY!!! I have been waiting for
this book since the second I finished Until Novemeber. I absolutely LOVE the
Maysen men! I was so happy to get them back! While I didn’t love Trevor as much
as I did Asher, he is still one of my top BBFs, so everyone BACK OFF!
This books picks up at about the same
place that Until November ended. In this book, we get a glimpse of Asher and
November’s hea and that’s all I’m going to say about it. I don’t want to spoil
Until November for those of you who haven’t read it. If you want to read my
review of Until November, please follow this link.
I absolutely love Trevor and Liz
together. They are perfect for each other. I am so happy he finally got his
head out of his butt and gave into his feelings for her. Of course, it took her
working at the strip club, but whatever, they are FINALLY together. Like Asher,
Trevor is possessive of what’s his, and my, oh, my is he HOT about it! GAH…and
his dirty mouth. Love it!
Liz wears her heart on her sleeve and
she is just a tad too trusting. She finds herself in trouble when her brother
steals money from her. This is what leads her to working at the club. Her
brother crushed her when he betrayed her, and Trevor steps in to help and
protect her. He stands by his girl and makes sure she knows that she is the
center of his world. *Sigh* AGAIN. These Maysens are just one big sigh fest.
Does their relationship seem too
fast? Not to me. Sure, once they get together the progress and things get
really fast (not to mention super hot,) but they were friends first. So the
timing of everything is just fine to me. They work through their problems
together, and there is one incident with a girl Trevor had slept with that I
found absolutely hilarious.
If you read Until November and loved
it, you have to read Until Trevor. The next book, Until Lily, belongs to Cash,
and I can’t wait to get my hands on it!
“You’re sounding very
domesticated these days.”
“Fuck you,” I say
while smiling.
Cash shakes his head,
laughing. “I'm going to stay away from chicks from now on. There must be
something in the water.”
“So you aint gonna
call Lilly?”
“Fuck yeah, I'm
calling her! Did you see her tits?” I look over at him; he’s holding out his hands
in front of him like he’s got huge melons balancing in them.
“You’re full of
shit,” I laugh. Out of all of us, Cash is the one who wears his heart on his
sleeve.
“Never mind don’t
look at her tits.” He says. I look over to see a look of confusion on his face
before he ask “So are you and Liz living together?”
“Yes, but don’t tell
her I told you that.”
“So you’re living
together but she doesn’t know it?”
“Pretty much.” I shrug.
He laughs. “Let me know how that works out for
you.”
Aurora Rose Reynolds is a navy brat whose husband served in the United
States Navy. She has lived all over the country but now resides in New York
City with her Husband and pet fish. She's married to an alpha male that loves
her as much as the men in her books love their women. He gives her over the top
inspiration everyday. In her free time she reads, writes and enjoys going to
the movies with her husband and cookie. She also enjoys taking mini weekend
vacations to nowhere, or spends time at home with friends and family. Last but
not least she appreciates everyday and admires its beauty.
Grand Prize: Kindle,
6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi
(2) Signed Copies of
Until Trevor
(1) $25 Amazon gift
card
(1) $10 Amazon Gift
card
(1) $5 Amazon gift
card
(5) eBook
Copies of Until Trevor










No comments:
Post a Comment