RELEASE DATE: January 20th
Twenty-five-year-old Sgt. Gray Phillips is at a crossroads
in his life: stay in the Marine Corps or get out and learn to be a civilian?
He’s got forty-five days of leave to make up his mind but the people in his
life aren’t making the decision any easier. His dad wants him to get out; his grandfather wants him to
stay in. And his growing feelings for Sam Anderson are wreaking havoc with his
heart…and his mind. He believes
relationships get ruined when a Marine goes on deployment. So now he’s got an even harder decision
to make: take a chance on Sam or leave love behind and give his all to the
Marines.
Twenty-two year old Samantha Anderson lost her husband to
an IED in Afghanistan just two months after their vows. Two years later, Sam is
full of regrets—that she didn't move
with her husband to Alaska; that she allowed her friends to drift away; that
she hasn't taken many chances in life. Now, she's met Gray and taking a risk on
this Marine could be her one opportunity to feel alive and in love again. But
how can she risk her heart on another military man who could share the same
tragic fate as her husband?
Note: Although these books are
part of a series, they do not need to be read in order
Undeclared (Book One)
For four years, Grace Sullivan wrote to a
Marine she never met, and fell in love. But when his deployment ended, so did the
letters. Ever since that day, Grace has been coasting, academically and
emotionally. The one thing she’s decided? No way is Noah Jackson — or any man —
ever going to break her heart again.
Noah has always known exactly what he
wants out of life. Success. Stability. Control. That’s why he joined the
Marines and that’s why he’s fighting his way — literally — through college. Now
that he’s got the rest of his life on track, he has one last conquest: Grace
Sullivan. But since he was the one who stopped writing, he knows that winning
her back will be his biggest battle yet.
Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/msw5e78
Barnes & Noble:http://tinyurl.com/mtpmpk5
Unspoken (Book Two)
Whore.
Slut. Typhoid Mary.
I've been called all these at Central
College. One drunken night, one act of irresponsible behavior, and my
reputation was ruined. Guys labeled me as easy and girls shied away. To cope, I
stayed away from Central social life and away from Central men, so why is it
that my new biology lab partner is so irresistible to me?
He's everything I shouldn't want. A
former Marine involved in illegal fighting with a quick trigger temper and an
easy smile for all the women. His fists aren't the danger to me, though, it's
his charm. He's sliding his way into my heart and I'm afraid that he's going to
be the one to break me.
Impulsive.
Unthinking. Hot tempered.
I allow instinct to rule my behavior. If
it feels good, do it, has been my motto because if I spend too much time
thinking, I'll begin to remember exactly where I came from. At Central College,
I've got fighting and I've got women and I thought I was satisfied until I met
her.
She's everything I didn't realize I
wanted and the more time I spend with her, the more I want her. But she's been
hurt too much in the past and I don't want to be the one to break her. I know I
should walk away, but I just can't.
Amazon: http://amzn.to/17XQcLb
Bonus
Content: Upon reaching the USA Today
Bestselling milestone, I wrote a 10,000 word epilogue as a thank you to the
readers who loved and supported Unspoken. I posted it for free on my blog but at
the urging of readers, I have added it to the original version.
Note: This is a New Adult Contemporary
Romance with mature content and sexually explicit scenes. 91,000+ words.
Standalone novel.
Jen
Frederick lives with her husband, child, and one rambunctious dog. She's been reading stories all her life
but never imagined writing one of her own. Jen loves to hear from readers so
drop her a line at jen@jenfrederick.com.
Website: https://twitter.com/jensfred
Twitter: https://twitter.com/jensfred
Goodreads: http://tinyurl.com/p3ptasx
$50 Gift Certificate and a
separate prize of a set of Woodlands books - Unspoken and Undeclared with the
three sets of dog tags for Noah, Bo, and Gray.
2 Winners








No comments:
Post a Comment