Saturday, October 5, 2013

Cage by Harper Sloan

SPOILERS AHEAD...PROCEED WITH CAUTION





"Alpha heroes you'll want to kidnap and keep, heroines to root for, and sizzling love scenes with emotional punch." Carly Phillips, NY Times Bestselling Author

Greg Cage was born to protect. While growing up, he was his mother and sister’s shield against the world… until he failed. For the last decade, he has carried that guilt and need for vengeance around… until it was stripped from him. Now, with his best friend getting married and no longer needing his protection, he is even more lost, completely adrift, and desperate for some control. All he has ever known was how to protect: his family, his friends, and his country. Can he go against everything he has ever known, and give up that control?

Melissa Larson will never let anyone hold the reins in her life. She has been the rock in her family for more years than she can remember, and the fight to keep them together is her main priority right now. She has always been fiercely independent and proud. The last thing she will ever do is ask for someone else’s help. But when that choice is out of her control, forcing her to rely on others to save her and her family, and pick up the pieces that are left, will she be able to let someone else be her strength?

The second Greg locks eyes with Meli, he knows that she is someone he needs. Someone he craves. Meli knew the second she met Greg that he would be nothing but trouble and heartache. Her life takes an unexpected turn, and that bitch Fate is back to wreak more havoc on another member of the Corps family.

All hell breaks loose, leaving Greg no choice but to call in a favor. He hooks back up with his old friend Braxxon Breaker from the Breakneck MC. Together, they make sure that nothing threatens anyone Greg loves again.

CAGE is a complete story with a HEA.


Hey y’all! Mean Girl Danielle here.
Recently Lyndsie, Lara, and I were lucky enough to sit down and interview the sexy men of Corps Security. Let’s just say it was memorable.

Danielle: “So Greg...you do know that you are MY Beast, right? Your boss lady gave me ALL rights to you.”
Lyndsie: “Really Danielle we’re back to this again? I still can't believe you had her put that in writing!”
Danielle: “Someone is jealous that their claim to Maddox isn’t documented.”

Greg- “Ladies, ladies… it’s no secret, Danielle is my girl.  Love her something fierce.  It’s a damn good thing that Melissa isn’t a jealous woman too.  I heard Maddox tell me the other day he was looking forward to his ‘date’ with Lyndsie, so babe no worries there.”
Maddox – “Shut up, asshole.  Lyndsie, I put a good word in with the boss lady.  She knows where I go when I leave her head now.  All good babe.”

Danielle: “Greg did you ever think that the happiness that Izzy and Axel found together would happen for you?”

Axel- “Of course he didn’t.  We never thought someone was going to come around and give his sorry ass a try.”
(Group laughing)
Greg-“You’re a douche.”
Cooper-“Might be but he’s right. Haha!”
Maddox- “Sway would have given him a shot.”
(More laughing)
Greg- “You are all douches.”
Beck- “You’re just jealous you can’t have it as easy as the rest of us.”
Greg- “Are YOU serious Beck?  I know you can’t be serious… you’ve been playing games for two long years with the woman you want.”
(Beck sobers quickly before flipping Greg off and returning his attention to the ladies.)
Greg- “Right, that’s what I thought.  Sorry about that babe.  To answer your question, no.  I never thought that a level of love and happiness like they had would be reachable for me.  I figured I would just have some fun for a few more years and then find someone I was compatible with.  A connection so strong that you could feel it when you were around the couple, no… I never saw that coming for me but I thank Christ every day that I have it.”

Danielle: “Beck, Dee seems to keep pushing you away. Do you ever feel like just giving up and moving on completely?”

Beck- “Damn sugar, you’re going right for the hard stuff.  Let me put it to you this way.  I know it’s there, this love that is so powerful it will knock me on my ass when she finally let’s down those walls.  These assholes don’t know what I know so yeah I can see how it looks on the outside but that woman is worth every single fight in me.”

Danielle: “Axel can we expect to see any new alpha babies from Izzy and you any time soon?”

Axel – “If I had it my way, my girl would already be carrying more of my babies.” 

Danielle: “Danielle is a good girl’s name, just saying.”
(winks)

Axel- “Damn right babe.  I’ll let Izzy know we need to take that into advisement.”

Danielle: “Cooper, what do you think of Axel and Greg becoming fathers and husbands? Do you want that for yourself some day?”

Cooper- “Hell no I don’t.  There is too much of me to go around to give to just one woman.  If you know what I mean.” 
(Coop lifts his hips off the chair and thrusts.)
Greg- “You’re disgusting.  Seriously, there isn’t a woman around who is going to want to take on the job of maturing you.”
Maddox- “There might be but that chick isn’t going to be worth the time, if she finds that shit funny.”
Cooper- “Hey, it isn’t easy being this good looking.  What can I say, the ladies just come running, it wouldn’t be right for me to turn them down.”

 Danielle: “When is the last time you hit it and quit it?”

Cooper- “You wanna go in the back room and find out?”
Beck- “Idiot.”
(Maddox shakes his head and gives Greg a hard look)
Greg- “Sorry ladies.  We forgot to give him his medication this morning.”

Danielle: “It’s fine boys…Lara you want to go to the back room with Coop?”
(Lara blushes & smiles shyly)
Cooper- “Lara, I need some practice, what do you say?”
Lyndsie- “Coop…I’m going to need you to focus and then back room time with Lara after the interview.”

Lyndsie: "Greg you called on Braxxon Breaker for a HUGE favor. How have you managed to stay friends since you both are completely different?" 

Greg- “Braxx will always be like a brother to me.  I’m thankful more than anything for what he did for me.  For my family.  That will never change things between us.  If anything we’ve become closer now that we both have women and families in our lives that we would fight until the death for.  A respect higher than any friendship.”

Lyndsie: "Would you ever introduce your old Breakneck family to your Corps Security family?"

Greg- “A few of the guys know Braxx.  Melissa and Winter talk every now and then.” 

Sway- “Yoohoo!  Boys?!  Where are my sexy hunks at today?”
(Sway comes running around the corner into the conference room we’re using for the interview and stops in his heel covered tracks.)
Swag “Oh, good heavens aren’t you ladies b-e-a-utiful!  Ohhhh, there is just too much.  You must come over and let me get my hands on you!”
Greg- “Jesus Christ.  Sway, we’re in the middle of an interview here!”
Axel- “Sorry ladies, he’s wound up now so this might be a second.”
(The girls nod their heads in understanding.)

Lyndsie: “Sway which one of the boys has the best ass?”

Sway- “Darlin’, asking me that is like asking me which one of my Louboutins are my favorite.  How can you pick?  I tried and failed to get them to let me have a feel test.  You really can only guess at how firm they are in those sexy, yummy, worn jeans they wear.  Oh honey child!” 
(The whole room laughs)
Sway- “I see you over there Maddox Locke and don’t think I won’t call you out.  That one.  He is always doing those squat thingies that make his ass just oh so firm.  I bet you could bounce a quarter off those cheeks.”

(The whole room looks at Maddox, who just shakes his head.)

Lara: “Wow! Thanks for that visual Sway. Now back to business…we have a lot of very serious shit to get through…like, Greg, are you the only one in the group that is pierced?”

Greg- “My dick is the only pierced one I’ve seen but no I’m not the only one.”

Danielle: “I know the answer to this but my lips are sealed.”

Greg- “I keep forgetting you got a sneak peek at the other one.  Don’t think I forgot you and Harper were playing show and tell the other day.”

Lara: “So I'm curious to know how Greg brought you all together? What's the connection? How did you all meet?”

Beck- “We all met either in basic or during our missions.  Can’t give you details on those though.  The military brought us together, gave us a family so to speak.  It wasn’t easy when we got out,” (he looks over at Maddox) “but we stuck to each other and helped heal the best we could.  Axel started his business out on the west coast because that’s where we were stationed at the time.  Greg…well, you know why Greg didn’t stick around.  The rest is history.”

Lara: “I’m glad you all found each other and have that brotherhood bond. Maddox you’re really great with Cohen...you ever consider having a family? If you need help practicing I'm happy to volunteer.”

Maddox- “No.  No family.”

(Lyndsie throws her pen at Lara.)

Lyndsie: “You birtch!”

Maddox- “Lynds, babe.  If you want some now all you have to do is ask.  I’m all for some fun.”

Lara: “Chill out Boozie, he's all yours.”

Maddox- “Boozie?”

Lara: “Vegas.”

Maddox- “Gotcha.”
Greg- “Ha!  Enough said.”
Cooper- “We don’t get details?  Naked?”

Lyndsie- “Coop…we’re almost done, FOCUS!”

Danielle: “Sorry boys, Lyndsie is our violent Mean Girl. Greg I may need to sit on your lap for the remainder of this interview.”

Lyndsie: “Oh yeah because you’re the saint of the group.”

Greg- “Come on over babe.  Melissa already told me this morning that you two talked and I was to ‘ensure your happiness’ today.”

(Lyndsie rolls her eyes and Lara shakes her head.)

Cooper- “Saints are the most fun to tarnish, baby.”

Danielle- “Then you’ll have a blast tarnishing Lara in the back room in a few minutes.”

Danielle- “Ok boys time to finish up so we all can get to the pleasure part of the interview.”

(Cooper winks at Lara.)

Lara: “Ready for rapid fire questions boys?”

(All nod heads in agreement.)

Lara: “Boxers, briefs, or commando?”

“Commando.” (Echoes the room)

Danielle: “Favorite sex position? (winks at Greg) “Ouch! Why did you elbow me Lyndsie?”

Greg- “Babe, as long as I get in my girl I could care less which way we have it.”

Lara: “What is your favorite body part on a woman?”

Greg- “Eyes.”
Axel- “Fucker took my answer.”
Beck- “Smile.”
Cooper- “Tits.  Ass.  No, tits.”
Maddox- “Legs.”

Lyndsie: “Ass man or boob man?”

Greg- “Boobs, have you seen Melissa’s rack?”
Axel- “Boobs.”
Beck- “Ass.”
Cooper- “Didn’t we just go over this?  There is no wrong answer here.”
Maddox- “Ass.”

Lara: “Describe the guy to your left in one word?”

Greg (looks at Axel)– “Douchbag.”
Axel (looks at Beck)- “Loyal.”
Beck (looks at Cooper)- “Slut.”
Cooper (looks at Maddox)- “Hormonal.”
Maddox (shaking his head and looks at Greg)- “Brother.”

Lara: “If you could take one of the Mean Girls home tonight which one would it be?”

Cooper- “Babe, we’ve been over this.  All of you.  Well, maybe not Danielle and Lyndsie since Greg and Maddox already have them.  But, there is plenty of Coop left to go around.  Come on, my beautiful Lara, give me a few hours and you won’t even remember your name.”

Danielle: “And on that note thanks for the interview boys, now Greg…let’s talk about ‘ensuring my happiness’ since we are finished here.”
Lyndsie: “Yes, thanks guys! Maddox I’m going to need to meet with you in your office since our business is done.”
Lara: “Well Coop I guess that means it’s time for you to man up and make me forget my name…later guys and thanks again.”

I need her. Needing someone is not something I am used to. No, I am used to being needed…

OH.MY.CAGE.
OH.MY.BEAST.


Have you ever looked forward to reading a book and had really HIGH expectations?
Like this book HAS to be great or I will be so pissed?!?
My world will end if it's not A-MAZ-ING?!?
Ok...so that may be a little dramatic BUT if you've ever had high expectations for a book then you understand.

After reading Harper Sloan's debut novel, Axel, I was so excited. I mean we met all these HOT, SEXY, & IRRESISTIBLE alpha males & I wanted...no I NEEDED more!!!

Axel, Cage, Beck, Coop, & Maddox?!?
***Sigh***...it's almost too much!!!

Cage, book 2 in the Corps Security series, focuses on Greg Cage...my man, my #1 book boyfriend, my book soul mate, my BEAST!
Seriously...my love for him is bordering on unhealthy, like straightjacket wearing unhealthy...
NO LIE! I.LOVE.HIM! I LOVE him hard!

Greg, as we know from Axel, lost his sister Grace when she was killed. He has long since blamed his sister's abusive husband, Simon, as the cause of her tragic death. Since he was unable to save his beloved sister and feels that he failed her, he has changed into a furiously protective alpha male. You don't mess with "his girls"...Izzy, Dee, & Emmy.

Never again, I vow. I will never let anyone or anything stand between those I love and their happiness.

When Greg takes Izzy & Axel's son, Nate, to a doctor's appointment his world is rocked by the sexy nurse. There's something about her, he feels an undeniable and irresistible pull towards her.


Greg can't keep his thoughts from constantly returning to her. When Cage & 'the boys' drop in on Izzy's bachelorette party and he sees his Beauty dancing, he can't help it...he must have her.


After an interruption from...say this with me: CRAZY.ASS.BITCH.MANDY, his current fuck buddy, Greg is left still not knowing his Beauty's name.

Greg once again sees the object of his desires at Axel and Izzy's wedding.
Unable to deny the attraction to Greg any longer, Melissa (aka Beauty), gives into a night of passion that literally could have sent my Kindle up in flames! Seriously...INSANELY HOT!!!


Greg and Melissa bond over the loss of their loved ones and Greg works to make the wall of protection that Melissa has surrounding herself fall. Melissa isn't used to men like Greg and is a little gun shy.
“Let me in,” I stress again.
“I— I don’t know how.”
It’s like watching a caged animal try to escape. I can tell she wants to, she wants to let me in so bad, but she really doesn’t know how.
“You don’t have to be strong all the time. Let me take it, Beauty. Let me be your rock. Let ME fight. For Christ sake, let me be who you need.”

The couple manage to become solid, working their ways into each other's lives and families. Melissa finds friendship in the Corps gang and Greg becomes a solid person in her nephew Cohen's life.
Greg & Cohen scenes?!? Fantastic and beautiful.

Scenes that surrounded around Cohen and his questions, especially the ones about 'wieners', were some of my favorites. Cohen getting advice from Maddox Locke?!? LMFAO funny!
“When I get big like you, will my wiener be big too?” Jesus Christ. Really, way to end a moment there kid.
Greg, even though he did tries, can’t hold in the laughter at Cohen’s question. Soon the whole table is laughing. I see Maddox lean over, motion Cohen forward, and then I watch as he whispers something in his ears. Cohen smiles and shakes his head rapidly a few times.
“What did you say?”
“Told him to eat all his greens, and be a good little boy, and he would have the biggest wiener in town.”

The happiness that Greg has longed to find could possibly be ripped away once Melissa finds out that he is keeping a potentially BIG secret from her.
“You don’t think I already know this? I’m not looking forward to not only opening those old wounds, but rubbing salt in them when I tell her. You don’t think I feel guilty enough? I could have stopped him, Axel!"
“You need to get it done but you also need to stop blaming yourself for shit that is not your fault.”
“Hear you, brother, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to agree with you right now.”

When Greg & Melissa's world is shattered, he makes a phone call that is his only option to enlist the help of a friend from his past, Braxxon Breaker.


Will Greg be able to mend Melissa & his broken world?
Will Melissa forgive Greg for withholding the truth?
Will the family that they have made suffer and be destroyed?
Will the Beast be able to claim his Beauty forever?



******************************

I hate when I'm disappointed when I read a sequel. Sometimes it's hard not to think "oh the first book was so much better" but I am happy to say from beginning to end, Cage did not in any way disappoint:

Hot alpha male with a heart of gold? Check
Sexy heroine that is also a bad ass? Check
Fun, Funny, and Fantastic Friendships? Check
Written by an author that I have a girl crush on? Check

Overall, I give this book FIVE golden, glittery Swaytastic stars!!!




There are moments in your life when you know there is a higher power at work. Someone hard at work making sure that all the bad you had ever felt in your life is cashed in to something so incredibly perfect it almost doesn't seem real. 

For me, just finding out Melissa was carrying my child was a moment I could never forget. We became a family the day we adopted Cohen and even though I love that boy like he is my own, there was something to be said about creating a life with the woman you love. Knowing Cohen is just as excited as we are is just icing on the cake. 

Complete. This is what it must feel like to own the world. 

"Greg?  Are you listening to a thing I'm saying?" Melissa laughs from the passenger seat. I look over and smile when I see her stomach. I would never tell her this but I swear she is carrying a watermelon in there and she is only four months along. Her doctor explained this was because she is so small to begin with.  Every day her body changed and it was sexy as hell. 

"Greg?" She prompts. 

"Sorry, just thinking." 

"Well, if that goofy grin is anything to go by it’s nothing about our baby and more about your insatiable hormones."  She laughs and rubs her belly some more. I reach over and place my hand right above hers and drum my fingers softly.  We both laugh when we feel a soft kick. 

"Are you excited?" I ask, rubbing her stomach a few times before taking her hand in mine and lacing our fingers together. 

"God yes!  I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Cohen told me this morning on the way to daycare that he thinks it's a girl."

This has been an ongoing discussion. Cohen and I both think it’s a girl but Melissa thinks it's a boy.  "You still going with the whole 'there is no way I would be this big if it isn't a boy' argument?"  She looks over at me with a big smile. Her argument even sounds ridiculous to me but hey, I'm not fighting about it. 

"Seriously, look at you Greg! You're huge! There is no way this is a girl. I bet you our son comes out with baby muscles."

"Baby muscles?  Maybe we just have a really healthy baby," I laugh, “you should just admit that your men know everything and save yourself the let down.”



She smacks me on the arm and laughs. We continue to the doctor’s office in comfortable silence. Holding hands and enjoying the moment. Pure happiness. 

Once we got get all checked in and are led into the dimly lit room for the ultrasound, I start to get a little nervous. Even though you can tell my girl is pregnant, it still feels so much more real when I look at the monitor and see the life we created. Every one of her appointments have made me feel this way. The first time I heard our baby’s heartbeat I thought I was going to turn into a blubbering fool. When we got our first ultrasound picture confirming the pregnancy, I felt like I was having a heart attack. There really is no way to explain the overwhelming love that I feel for this baby and for Melissa. 

"Ah, good morning Cage family!" Melissa’s doctor comes in and starts asking her all the routine questions, measures her stomach and starts pushing it all over the place. I hate that part. Melissa grabs my hand and just smiles up at me, reminding me that the doctor isn't hurting her. 

"Will we be able to determine the gender today, Dr. Nicholson?" I squeeze Melissa's hand out of reflex. We have both been looking forward to this since the day she told me she was pregnant but more importantly we have a little dude at home anxiously awaiting the news on his new sibling. 

"Yes, Melissa dear. Twenty weeks on the dot, perfect gestational age to take a look and see."  He smiles down at her, his weathered face clearly happy to be apart of this. I swear this man is never in a bad mood.  "Are you ready son?  This is a big day for you."

"Yes sir, we can't wait."  He smiles and pats me on the back before getting Melissa ready for the ultrasound.  

He places the wand on her bump and starts spreading the gel around. I don't know why I had been focusing on his face but when his white brows pull together and his lips purse in thought I immediately get worried. I know Melissa senses something is off because she is looking at his face too. 

"Doc?" I question not even ashamed with the slight quiver in my voice. 

"What? Oh yes, everything is okay.  Just wasn't expecting... that." He says softly. Almost as if he is questioning himself. 

"Doc, I don't mean any disrespect but you’re kind of freaking us out here."  Melissa whimpers softly and I know she is holding it in.  I lean down and kiss her softly before turning my attention back on Dr. Nicholson. 

"I'm sorry Melissa, Greg... I was just making sure."  He trails off and turns the monitor more towards us before placing the wand back on her stomach. "All right, you see here?  This is the first head, and you see here? This is the second.  Quite tricky, a little hider!"  He laughs. 

Melissa hasn't said anything. She is just looking at the doctor in complete shock. 

"What the hell? My baby has two heads!" I practically scream, why is everyone so calm. My baby is going to be born with two heads! My outburst seems to clear Melissa of her fog, before I can get another word out she reaches up and smacks the side of my head. 

"Seriously, Greg?" She laughs, joining the already laughing doctor. What the hell is so funny?  Aren't they at all worried about my two headed baby!?

"Oh dear, I'm very sorry. I should have been more clear, Greg.  This," he says pointing at the monitor again, "is baby A's head and this one is baby B's.  Congratulations, it appears as if you are having twins and sneaky ones at that. Hiding this whole time. And... oh yes, very clear.  Do you two want to know the gender?"  He looks at Melissa first, who I assume nodded her head silently. I was still stuck back at my two-headed baby.  No, not two heads. Twins. 

"Holy shit, we're having twins?" I whisper and look down at Melissa. She is smiling her beautiful, blinding smile at me, tears silently rolling down her cheeks. "Beauty, we're having twins!"

She laughs as I cover her mouth in a passionate kiss. She pushes me back after a few seconds, reminding me where we are. When I look up at Dr. Nicholson he is just smiling at the monitor. 

"Please, we would like to know."

"I figured as much. Quite a shock, but a happy one. And now that they have decided to let us know their little secret they aren't being shy at all."  He pulls the wand away and turns to us with a smile.  "Congratulations again, your twin daughters look perfectly healthy."  He continues to talk to Melissa while I stare at the picture in my hand of my babies.

Twins!  

I didn't let her hand go once on the way to pick up Cohen. When we pulled up at his daycare I ran in with a big smile on my face. 

"Daddy!" Before I even have the door to his classroom open completely his small body is barreling towards me. "Daddy, did you see it?  Was I right?  Is it a girl?  Does it have a wiener? What is mommy going to do if it has a wiener?  She can't look at wieners. Did you see it?"

I laugh and pull him up into my arms, "Well, hello to you too C-Man."

"Hi Daddy.  Do I have a sister?  Is she pretty like mommy? Do you think she can fight ninjas?"  When I don't answer his small hands grab my cheeks and pull my face towards his. Nose to nose, smile to smile. God, I love this kid. "Was I right?" He asks with all the seriousness a four year old can muster. 

"Can't tell you yet, you know that wouldn't be fair to mommy. She wants to see your handsome face when we tell you the news."  I kiss his nose and continue out the door, waving at the teachers on the way. 

"I know I'm right Daddy but I'll still be happy for mommy so she thinks she got a secret." He snickers a few times before waving at Melissa across the parking lot. 

Cohen continues his questions the whole fifteen-minute ride home. I think I've heard the word wiener more times than I knew possible to fit into one conversation. Melissa just continues to smile at him and holds off his questions. By the time we pull up at home he is bouncing in his seat. The second the car shuts off he takes off running around the driveway. I help Melissa out and we make our way inside with Cohen still asking a million questions behind us.  

"Cohen, baby calm down." Melissa laughs, pulling him closer. 

"Can't!" He screams with a big smile, "I gotta know!  Was I right?  Am I going to have a sister?  I have to know so I can practice.  I gotta protect my sister!"

I sit down next to Melissa and pull him into my lap.  "All right, buddy. You know how we got to use that special camera today to see inside mommy's belly?  Well, we found out something else today.  The doctor said that there isn't just one, but two babies in there. And, you were right.  You are getting a sister, only now you're getting two."

"What?  How did the other sister get in there?  Is she magic?"  I can feel Melissa's body shaking with silent laughter and I know there will be no help from her here. 

"Uh, well... the doctor said she was playing hide and seek."  Cohen starts smiling and nodding his head. 

"This is good, Daddy. I knew my angels would give me sisters. I asked them."  Melissa stops laughing and grabs my hand.

"What do you mean, baby?" She asks on a whisper. 

"I asked Nanna, Mommy Fia and Auntie Grace to give me a sister. I said I wanted a sister more than anything in the whole world so I can look out for her like Daddy looks out for you."

"Oh, Cohen. You're such a special little man." She says and kisses his cheek.

"I know what I want to name my sisters." He says, clearly proud of himself for his prediction and making Melissa happy.

"All right, let's hear it."  I lean back and intertwine my fingers with Melissa and wait.  I didn't realize I was holding my breath until his soft voice spoke the names. 

"I want my sisters to have my angel’s names. Lillian Sofia for Nanna and Mommy Fia and Lyndsie Grace for Daddy's mommy and Auntie Grace."

My breath comes out in a rush and I can feel Melissa breathing heavy next to me. Cohen just looks at us with his little smile and his bright eyes, waiting for the moment we confirm he is allowed to name his sisters. 

"Lillian Sofia and Lyndsie Grace?  Cohen, I think those are perfect names for your sisters. You're already such a wonderful big brother." She whispers. 

He gives us a big hug before leaping off my lap and running through the house. We can hear him talking to his 'angels', telling them all about his new sisters.  I pull Melissa closer, rest my lips against her temple and my hand on her stomach.  With all my girls in my arms and a full heart, I enjoy the moment of life coming full circle. 




Harper lives in small town Georgia just a short drive from her hometown of Peachtree City. She (and her 3 daughters) enjoy ruling the house they dubbed 'Estrogen Ocean', much to her husband’s chagrin. Harper has a borderline unhealthy obsession with books; you can almost ALWAYS find her with her ereader attached. As an ex-reviewer and blogger, Harper's passion for reading runs deep. It wasn't until 'Axel' decided to take up residence that she realized her true calling.
She started using writing as a way to unwind when the house went to sleep at night; and with a house full of crazy it was the perfect way to just relax. It didn't take long before a head full of very demanding alphas would stop at nothing to have their story told.
Instagram @harper_sloan
Email authorharpersloan@gmail.com







9 comments:

  1. Love this book and this bonus scene was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harper Sloan you are wonderful and I can't wait until you let the rest of the guys out of your head for all of us to enjoy! (Jennifer Watkins on Facebook)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to add that I just can't pick one of the guys as my favorite, I love all of them!!!!

      Delete
  2. Both of these are sitting on my Kindle waiting for time to read them. But I will before I meet her at Wicked Book Weekend in March in Ft. Lauderdale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaa I love all of these bonus scenes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bonus scene AND the interview

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's like asking us to pick our favorite child. I can't. I love them all!!!! Thanks for the great interview and bonus scene. I laughed so hard I cried at the two headed baby.

    ReplyDelete