From New York Times bestselling author Meghan March comes the
stunning conclusion to the highly-anticipated Magnolia Duet.
I didn’t choose this path. No one would.
I played the cards I was dealt.
This life made me. This city made me.
I won’t apologize for who I’ve become.
Moses wouldn't have me any other way.
He says he wants forever, and I’m starting to believe him.
But I can’t outrun my past, and my sins are catching up with me.
If it’s time to atone, I’ll gladly pay my penance.
We might be getting our second chance, but we have to make it out alive first.
Madam Temptress is the conclusion of the Magnolia Duet and
should be read after Creole Kingpin.
Google Play: http://bit.ly/MadamTemptressGP
Madam Temptress is the epic conclusion of Magnolia and Moses and epic might be a bit of an understatement. This book was a roller coaster of emotions for me. I was engrossed from cover to cover and couldn't read fast enough.
I have always loved Magnolia and I made it no secret that I despised Moses. Well, I used to despise Moses. Now I absolutely adore the man. He is so much more than portrayed when we first met him. Meghan did a fantastic job of letting us get to know him and slowly fall in love with him. She doesn't force him on us and I really enjoyed that. He definitely had to earn my adoration and earn it he does. I was won over in Creole Kingpin but I'm all in now. He is exactly what Magnolia needs and deserves.
Madam Temptress has so many twists and turns that you won't see coming. Yes, Meghan is well known for her twists but these were legendary. I won't be spilling them because I want you to experience the same shock I had. Let's just say my jaw dropped multiple times.
Meghan usually sets up her next series at the end of her current series and if that continues to ring true, I AM STOKED. I can't wait to see how that series unfolds and where she takes us because I know I will love it.
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that
New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March
will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly
a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart,
she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Northwest, living her happily ever after
with her real-life alpha hero.
Sign up for Meghan's newsletter and receive exclusive content that she saves for her subscribers: http://meghanmarch.com/subscribe
To get the inside scoop on a daily basis, search Meghan March's Runaway Readers on Facebook and join the fun!









No comments:
Post a Comment