Friday, May 1, 2015

Them by Carey Heywood

ThemTour

Them
Publication Date: April 22, 2015







First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes…

As Will and Sarah Price settle into being Mr & Mrs, they meet a stumbling block neither of them

anticipated. All of their friends are starting families of their own, but not them, and not for lack of trying.

For them, their dreams of a happily ever after always included a baby. While Sarah struggles with the

fear that her love isn’t enough, Will worries that she gave up too much for him. Neither know what to

expect when they’re not expecting.

Together, they’ll learn that there is more than one way to build a family.

Add to Goodreads




AHHH!! I have been SO excited for this book ever since Carey announced she was writing it. I couldn't wait to get my hands on some more of Will and Sarah. I fell in love with them in the first two books of this series, Him and Her, and couldn't wait to catch back up with them. Them is book three in this series and you must read these in order. If not you will be really confused.

Will and Sarah are finally living their happily ever after. They are married and have a house and it's time to start a family. Only problem...they can't get pregnant. My heart broke for Sarah. It really hit home with me and it was like I was in the book. All of her emotions were emotions that I have felt. It really helped me to connect with her.

Will oh Will how I love thee. That man is perfect in every way and I love him even more after reading Them. He is so sweet and understanding. He dotes on Sarah and is very caring. We also get to see him as a teacher in this book and that just adds to his perfection.

Overall I loved this book. We get to catch up with all of our favorite characters (including Sawyer!) and find out what they have been up to and how they are doing. I think that was my favorite part of the entire book. It had been a while since I had read Him and Her so getting to go back and see them all over again gave me all the feels I was craving. I'm not going to lie, I cried as I was finishing this book. I was sad to say goodbye to everyone. I am hoping, REALLY HOPING, that maybe just maybe Logan will get his own book. That way we don't really have to say goodbye. It would be the perfect way to keep this series going. If you want to laugh and reminisce and get all the feels that a perfect books gives you then I highly recommend picking up a copy of Them. As always Carey won't let you down. 






Author Carey Heywood

New York Times and USA Today bestselling author with six books out and many more to come. She was born and raised in Alexandria, Virginia. Ever the mild-mannered citizen, Carey spends her days working in the world of finance, and at night, she retreats into the lives of her fictional characters. Supporting her all the way are her husband, three sometimes-adorable children, and their nine-pound attack Yorkie.










No comments:

Post a Comment