Thursday, August 25, 2016

Body Contact by Cathryn Fox



by Cathryn Fox
HANDS ON #2
Publication Date: August 15, 2016
Genres: Adult, Serial, Entangled: Scorched, Erotic, Romance

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/31197444-body-contact?ac=1&from_search=true

Body Contact is the second of a three-part erotic series from New York Times and USA best-selling author Cathryn Fox.Asking pro football player Jack Rider to teach me everything he knows about sex might have seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I’m not so sure I can handle a guy like him. I thought he’d just straight up do me, ridding me of my pesky virginity sooner rather than later. But no, he had his own ideas about bringing me up to speed on sex. His two weeks of slow seduction might just be the death of me, but since he’s the one in charge, I have to play the game his way. Not that I’m not enjoying it. I am. Who wouldn’t, right? I guess I just can’t help but wonder how I’ll ever let another man touch me after him.
This is the second of a three-part series full of mind-blowing sex, featuring a dirty-mouthed football player who knows the score and an inexperienced therapist who needs to learn it. BODY CONTACT is sure to leave readers begging for more. The next installment comes September 2016.



Buy Links for Hands On (Hands On, #1):


Body Contact is the second instalment in the Hands On serial series. After the way book one ended, I couldn't wait for this book. I was dying to know more about Danielle and Jack.  I wanted to see where their story went.

Body Contact picks up right where Hands On left off. If you haven't read book one, you must read it before you can read Body Contact. In Body Contact we get to meet Jack's family which I really enjoyed. It helped me to get to know him better, through his family. Jack is really enjoying his time with Danielle and by the way his thoughts are going, I think he wants something more. Except, he's never had something more so he doesn't understand why he's thinking like that.

Danielle is liking everything Jack is teaching her. She is ready to get to the REALLY good stuff though. To be honest, so am I. This foreplay build up is hot and I need more. Danielle is realizing that Jack is struggling with being injured and what it means for his career. She's a smart one, that girl. She knows just how to get inside Jack's head without him knowing it.  I loved what she set up for him and I foresee it being a permanent thing that will be great for him.

Body Contact was just as enjoyable as Hands On. It gives you the right amount of everything you need in a good book. I can't wait for the conclusion to this series. If it's anything like the first two, I'll love it.




a Rafflecopter giveaway








New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cathryn Fox is a wife, mom, sister, daughter, and friend. She loves dogs, sunny weather, anything chocolate (she never says no to a brownie) pizza and red wine. Cathryn has two teenagers who keep her busy and a husband who is convinced he can turn her into a mixed martial arts fan. When not writing, Cathryn can be found laughing over lunch with friends, hanging out with her kids, or watching a big action flick with her husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment