Friday, August 5, 2016

Hands On by Cathryn Fox



By Cathryn Fox

Hands On #1
Publication Date: July 18, 2016
Genres: Adult, Serial, Entangled: Scorched, Erotic, Romance



Hands On is the first of a three-part erotic series from New York Times and USA best-selling author Cathryn Fox.
When hot as hell Danielle Lang showed up and asked me to teach her about sex, I thought I was hallucinating. Turns out the beautiful psychologist needed an extra bit of schooling in all things sexual so she could teach a class.
I’m always up for helping a friend. I mean, it’s the least I can do. What I wasn’t expecting is for her to turn the tables and teach me a few things. Only this short-term promise of two weeks in her bed is going by a little too quickly. Not that I’m thinking forever or anything.
I’ve got a football career to get back to. And she doesn’t want to be a part of my world. There’s no way we can be together—so I’m going to make sure I enjoy every sexy second….
This is the first of a three-part series full of mind-blowing sex, featuring a dirty-mouthed football player who knows the score and an inexperienced therapist who needs to learn it. HANDS ON is sure to leave readers begging for more. The next installment, Body Contact, will be published August 2016.





“So you think this…us doing this…is a good idea?”
He laughed. “I don’t know. I’ve never been asked to give sex lessons before, so I guess only time will tell.” He put his hands on her shoulders, pointed her toward her closet, and said, “Now, get changed. I’ll wait for you in the other room.”



Hands On was like a breath of fresh air. I have never read a Cathryn Fox book but I promise you I will read every one she has written after just getting a small taste of her writing ability. Hands On is a serial. I was actually looking forward to that because it helps build the anticipation for the next part. That was definitely the case here.
Hands On is the story of Danielle and Jack. Danielle is in a real pickle. She just finished grad school and is broke. She landed a job teaching Sex Therapy at the college but there is one small problem. She has zero experience when it comes to sex. She really needs this job so she can pay her bills and open her own practice. I like all the quirkiness of Danielle. She is sweet and naive, but has a hard time letting people in. She had a rough childhood so it's understandable. I can't wait to see her character grow and shape in the next two parts of this novel.
I love everything about Jack. He hot and with a mouth as dirty as his, I would want him to whisper in my ear too. Going into this I had the preconceived notion that Jack would be your typical football star athlete playboy. I couldn't have been more wrong. He is genuine and caring. I think that was my favorite part about him. He is so much more than meets the eye. 
I loved that part one introduces you to the characters and let's you get to know them. It has it's sweet moments, it's funny moments, and even some crazy hot moments. If that was just a taste, I can't wait to see what Cathryn has in store for part two and three.







New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Cathryn Fox is a wife, mom, sister, daughter, and friend. She loves dogs, sunny weather, anything chocolate (she never says no to a brownie) pizza and red wine. Cathryn has two teenagers who keep her busy and a husband who is convinced he can turn her into a mixed martial arts fan. When not writing, Cathryn can be found laughing over lunch with friends, hanging out with her kids, or watching a big action flick with her husband.


No comments:

Post a Comment