Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Naughty King by Michelle A. Valentine





The King Always Gets His Way.
Women, business, pleasure: When I want it, I get it.
I’m never denied.
Including her.
I will break her.
I will show her who the king of this city really is.
The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will learn I am not a man that can be tempted.
No matter how fucking bad I want her in my bed.

Book one in a three part erotic romance series. Super naughty new series From NY Times and USA Today bestselling author Michelle A. Valentine (Rock the Heart, Phenomenal X, Demon at My Door). 


Alexander King is definitely naughty and I LOVED it. He is sexy as sin!!! I loved this character even though he was kind of an a**hole. He gets what he wants when he wants it and he makes no mistake about telling you.

Enter the Feisty Princess, Margo. Alexander is trying to take over her father’s company and she will anything to prevent that from happening. Margo was a badass chick. She didn’t let Alexander walk all over her. She gave as good as she got.

The push pull relationship Margo and Alexander had really drew me into the story and I didn’t want to put the book down. I completely devoured it.

Between Michelle Valentine’s amazing as always writing and get powerful characters, this story is a completely knock out. And the cliffhanger at the end made me want to stalk Ms Valentine and pray book 2 is released soon.



 I loved this book! I expected great things and Michelle Valentine did not disappoint. This book was exactly what I needed right when I needed it. I devoured this in one sitting and could not put it down

Alexander King is one sexy alpha male. He is in his own category when it comes to alpha men. He doesn't take no for an answer and always, and I mean ALWAYS, gets what he wants. He knows he is hot and uses that to his advantage. At times characters like this can be too much but not King. He is the right dose of sex and charm and will make you love him. You can't help but not love him. 

Margo Buchanan is on a mission. Find out the key information she needs to save her father's company. She is determined to do whatever it take to get that information. Only, she didn't plan on Alexander King not falling at her feet like most men do. He puts her in her place, yet she doesn't back down. I loved that about her. She lives up to her nickname "Fiesty Princess". She is a strong willed woman and beautiful too. 

I loved the way both of them went back and forth with each other. One minute they hated each other and the next they couldn't get enough. Michelle did a great job of keeping the balance just right and not over doing it. 

I highly recommend you pick up a copy of this book. It won't disappoint. Yes, there is a cliff but it isn't that bad. It makes you wanting more. I not only want more, I NEED more! I can't wait for the second part of this series.


Michelle Valentine has delivered greatness with Naughty King. This office romance is the first in her Sexy Manhattan Fairtytale Series. It's a steamy read full of angst, passion, and an ending that will leave you shocked and giddy for the story to continue.

Alexander King is determined to rule and crush his competition. He's is the epitome of arrogance and discards women like a used fast food wrapper. It's such an unflattering quality and instantly turned me off from this hero. Yet there was something about him that I couldn't resist. As the story continues, you get to see flashes of something deeper in Alex -- something worthy of redemption and love.

Margo Buchanan is determined to stop King from taking over her father's company and ultimately ending her family legacy and professional future. What better way to upend the tyrant than from the inside working for him. These two can't stand each other but the sexual tension between them is insane. Alexander wants to break her and make her beg him to do dirty things to her. Margo refuses to break and vows to remain immune to his charms. I loved the fiery exchanges between our hero and heroine.

The story is addictive. I was hooked from the beginning and am absolutely dying to get my hands on the next instalment. The banter between Margo and Alex is witty and fueled by hate and lust. I loved watching them interact and fight to get the last word. They both want to destroy the other and it makes for some seriously fantastic reading. I can't reveal the good stuff, but I will say someone achieves what they vowed to do while other goals remain unfinished. Getting what you want isn't always as fulfilling as you hoped it would be.

You must get your hands on Naughty King by Michelle Valentine and read it ASAP. Even though the story isn't confined to just one book, the ending will leave you squealing and desperate for more. It's totally worth the cliff. 


Michelle Valentine is one of those authors that I run too when I am in a book rut and want to get a clean slate. This book is defiantly one that I will read again and again. It has everything that a reader could want. A strong Alpha male, a pretty smart and hot female, a funny as hell best friend, and a cliff hanger that will leave you begging for more- literally.

I was not sure at the beginning how I was going to feel about this book. It started out a bit slow and then BAM- I couldn't put it down. Alexander and Margo have that love/hate relationship that kept the story fresh and exciting. Then they take off for Vegas and you know that all bets are off. Vegas is the place that you know something is going to happen and the excitement is off the roof on this visit.

Michelle has a way of writing that makes you feel more for the characters as the story goes on. You see Alex as this sharp as a knife Alpha male that wants things his way- all the time. Then there is Margo. She is working for Alex as he is attempting to take over her fathers company. She is trying to find a way to save her father's company, and stay away from Alex. Of course, she is a pretty tough cookie herself, but at the same time, she wants someone that will show her how it is done in the bedroom. The sparks are flying when these two get together. Add to that Yamada, the funny as hell best friend who as you read the book, you will picture a combination of Long Duck Dong from Pretty in Pink and the Asian guy from the Hangover. He defiantly supplies the laughs.

Needless to say, there is a bit of a cliffy- so hopefully we don't have to wait too long for #2. I wonder if I beg a lot, will she give me a sneak peek....probably not


 
 

New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic romance and New Adult novels. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspired her BLACK FALCON series.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment