Sunday, March 8, 2015

Review: Something Real by Lexi Ryan



After everything blew up on Christmas, Liz walked away from me, and I let her. She said she needed space and a chance to pursue her dreams. But we both knew she was running from the mess she made. Now the political campaign she used as an excuse to leave is bringing us back together and I’m proving to her what she really needs—not just the hot nights, greedy hands, and undeniable physical chemistry. What she really needs is something real. What she really needs…is me.



Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1Ae4qWX 
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1B2KoRv 



Something Real is the second book in Lexi Ryan's Reckless and Real Series and concludes Sam and Liz's story. This novel is just...crazy good. Fantastic. Intense. Mysterious. Angsty. It's absolutely brilliant and will give you hope, break you down, and leave your mind reeling with all of the twists and turns. I loved it!

It's hard to get into the plot of Something Real without revealing too many spoilers or giving away the content of Something Reckless (for those who haven't read the first book). What I can say is this -- Lexi Ryan killed it. I have come to expect a certain level of drama in her novels, but this one made the others seem tame. Everything I thought I knew about the characters was shaken up and it became a guessing game of who was trustworthy and who had ulterior motives. The plot was about more than whether or not Sam and Liz would end up together in a happily ever after ending. It was about unveiling secrets, mending broken relationships, and letting go of the mistakes these characters have made in the past.

I was absolutely floored to get my hands on Something Real. I was glued to my Kindle and devoured this book from start to finish. I have yet to be disappointed in anything Lexi Ryan writes and highly recommend you submerge yourself in any of her series. You're going to stress and swoon, but you'll love every torturous second. 





If you haven't yet read book 1, SOMETHING RECKLESS, you can still grab that at the limited time price of $0.99!



Google Play: http://bit.ly/1LzWcfJ 



New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author Lexi Ryan’s novels have been described as intense, emotional, and wickedly sexy. A former college professor, she now writes full-time from her home in Indiana, where she lives with her husband, two children, and a neurotic dog. Find her on Facebook or Twitter to chat about books, TV, and her children’s latest antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment