Saturday, April 25, 2015

Blog Tour: Dear Juliet by Trudy Stiles






I was so excited to get my hands on this book! I have been impatiently waiting for this story. I absolutely fell in love with Seth in the first book, Dear Emily, and I NEEDED him to have his HEA. This is the 3rd book of the Forever Family series. It can be read as a stand alone, but there are spoilers to the other books, so I suggest you read them first.

The first two books in the series were super emotional for me. They grabbed a hold of my heart and I'm still feeling the effects. I enjoyed this book, but I didn't "feel" it like the others. I still absolutely adored Seth. I'm glad I got his story and closure for him.

However, it was hard for me to connect with Juliet. I liked her alright. She was a great match for Seth, but it was hard for me to believe how much stock she put into a letter that she never read; how she let it effect her life as much as she did. Aside from this letter, she did suffer a great tragedy. My heart bled for her, and for Seth, as he was effected by the tragedy as well.

I really enjoyed how the author spanned the book from Seth and Juliet's childhood to their adulthood. I loved how they were friends and were always close and in each other's life. She gave them a solid foundation to stand on and I felt that was a great touch. As with the other two books, I thought it was great how the three stories intertwine. Though I didn't love this one as I did the other two, I still think it's worth the read. The whole series is a must read!





Along with Trudy Stiles, we are very excited to share with you the Release of "Dear Juliet", the 3rd book in The Forever Family Series! Don't miss the special Release Price of ONLY $.99 (2 days only)!

Make sure to check out the Book Trailer, add this series to your Goodreads, enter the Giveaway below and join the Facebook Release Party Event for more fun and giveaways!





Dear Emily - Book #1 in the Forever Family Series

This book is not suitable for young readers. It is intended for mature adults only (18+). It contains strong language, adult/sexual situations, non-consensual sex and some violence.



Dear Tabitha - Book #2 in the Forever Family Series


 


 

   The Epic Fail series will begin this summer (2015)
This is a spinoff of the bestselling Forever Family series. These will all be standalone novels focusing on the various characters from the band Epic Fail that were introduced in Dear Emily.

Book 1 - expected Summer 2015



Trudy Stiles is a New Adult author, mom to two beautiful children, and married to the love of her life. She is the author of the Forever Family series including “Dear Emily” and “Dear Tabitha”. There will be many more stories from this series and you never know who may have a standalone or novella written for them. Stay tuned!
Trudy is a music junkie and you’ll know that she’s writing when you see her plugged into her laptop with her earbuds in. Her playlist is unique and is a must for her writing sprints.
When she’s not writing, she’s carting her children to their various activities while avoiding any kind of laundry or housework. She also loves to run along the boardwalk of the beautiful New Jersey shore.
She’s always been an avid reader and frequently escapes into the fictional worlds of the many characters that she has come to love. Well, now there are some fictional characters in her head dying to get out!
Her first story “Dear Emily” was released in December 2013. “Dear Tabitha” was released in March 2014. The Forever Family series will continue with several companion/stand alone novels.
Email: authortrudystiles@gmail.com
Website: http://trudystiles.com/
Facebook: www.facebook.com/authortrudystiles
Goodreads: www.goodreads.com/trudy_stiles
Twitter: @trudystiles
Instagram: https://instagram.com/trudystiles/

No comments:

Post a Comment