Friday, October 30, 2015

Baking and Babies by Tara Sivec



"I’m pregnant."

Molly Gilmore had a good life before she uttered those two stupid words. While preparing to graduate from culinary school and building up the courage to make a move on her hot, sugar-cookie-smelling pastry instructor Marco, she can't wait to finally have the GREAT life she’s always dreamed about, instead of just the good one she’s been living.

Always known as the quiet ninja, she fully intends to stay hidden in the shadows with her nut-job family, so they have no chance to embarrass her around the man she's crushed on for two years. Unfortunately, her family has other plans. When they yank her straight out of her comfort zone, she finds herself starring in the craziest train wreck she's ever witnessed.

Molly ultimately gets a more exciting life that doesn't revolve around school, but she's pretty sure the man of her dreams won't be sticking around long after her family gets ahold of him. There aren't too many guys who can handle smelling like pee, having the whole world know how he masturbates, and being forced to eat an entire bag of dicks.

Join the Chocolate Lovers and Chocoholics gang for one final story about love, baked goods, making poor life choices, and remembering how important family is—even if they drive you insane.

Mostly because it's illegal to kill them.



https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23315614-baking-and-babies?from_search=true&search_version=service







 It's over. This series is really over. F U Tom Brady! This series is my all time favorite series EVER. I love each and every character as if they were real people. The Chocolate Lovers series is what made me fall in love with Tara. I'm talking full on fan girl obsessed. I want her to be my best friend. Tara will you be my best friend? If you haven't read the Chocolate Lovers series or any of the previous Chocoholics books in this series, what the hell is wrong with you? Don't read Baking and Babies until you have read the rest of the books in each series. While you technically could, you won't be able to savor it as much and truly appreciate it for all it's glory.

Baking and Babies is the story of Molly Gilmore aka the quiet ninja. I couldn't wait for her book. I loved her in each of the previous Chocoholics books and I knew this book would be just as fabulous. Molly is graduating Culinary school and has the hots for her super hot instructor. I can't blame her, Marco is HOT. Days before she graduates she finds herself in a predicament. Let's just say that Molly is the best sister ever. The lengths that Molly goes to to help her sister was both awesome and hilarious. 

Marco oh Marco why can't you be a real person? You're hot, feisty, and can cook. I couldn't ask for a better man. Marco was the perfect addition to this series. He fits in perfectly and you would think he had been a part of the family from the beginning.

I loved watching the relationship of Molly and Marco develop. Their chemistry is off the charts. Their relationship had the perfect mixture of hotness and hilarious moments. This was the book that I couldn't read fast enough yet I didn't want to read fast because I wasn't ready for it to be over.


Baking and Babies will give you everything you expect out of a Tara Sivec book. I laughed many times. It was the laugh out loud moments that everyone loves from Tara. She did a fabulous job of wrapping this series up and ending it perfectly. Be prepared to cry. The epilogue was the best I have ever read. The quotes brought me back to the beginning and through to the end. Saying goodbye was hard. REALLY hard. I cried while I read and I cried after I finished it. It's like I am saying goodbye to real people. People that I have fallen in love with over the years. I'm not ready for it to be over but Tara has threatened to cut a bitch if they ask for more so I guess I have to be. Thank you Tara for writing books that everyone can relate to. For saying everything that everyone wants to say but can't. For giving us MANY laugh out loud moments throughout both series. These books will always be at the very top of my favorites list.










Amazon: http://amzn.to/1QMGxfh
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1KBTZk8
Amazon AU: http://bit.ly/1N1wwMU
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/1YOQRsu
iBooks: http://apple.co/1FQPjTd
Nook: http://bit.ly/1iCRAMW
Kobo: http://bit.ly/1iRkloK






Tara Sivec is a USA Today best-selling author, wife, mother, chauffeur, maid, short-order cook, baby-sitter, and sarcasm expert. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two children and looks forward to the day when they all three of them become adults and move out.

After working in the brokerage business for fourteen years, Tara decided to pick up a pen and write instead of shoving it in her eye out of boredom. She is the author of the Playing with Fire series, the Chocolate Lovers series, the Chocoholics series, the Fool Me Once series and Watch Over Me. Her novel Seduction and Snacks won first place in the Indie Romance Convention Reader's Choice Awards 2013 for Best Indie First Book.

In her spare time, Tara loves to dream about all of the baking she'll do and naps she'll take when she ever gets spare time.








~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Website ~ Goodreads ~

No comments:

Post a Comment