Invisible Love LetterCallie AndersonRelease Day: October 21, 2015
WHAT A DEBUT! I heard the buzz about this book and decided I
needed to give it a try. WOW! I am blown away. I rock starred myself out a few
years ago and tend to shy away from rock star books now but this book was
brilliant. Yes there was a rock star as our hero but he was so much more! This
book was so much more than I could have imagined.
Emmy grew up with a rock star father. She saw how her
parents loved and how it all fell apart. She didn’t want that for herself. She
was safe not falling in love, not having to worry about her heart.
Weston is hot and sweet and funny and just all around
wonderful. I totally fell in love with him as the story progressed. Even though
Emmy saw him with different girl every time they ran into each other, Weston was
different. He only wanted Emmy, the one man she needed to not give her heart
to.
Oh this book got so damn good. There were surprises, and
letting go of true love and me screaming at the characters. I had tears. I had
giggles and I had moments where I wanted to strangle the author for putting me
through the ringer. But I loved every second of it.
This book ends with a cliffhanger. A cliffhanger so good
that I love Callie Anderson for making me scream and get excited about the next
book. I will definitely be stalking her pages in hopes for glimpse into more of
Emmy and Weston’s story.
This is one of my favorites of the year! Everyone needs to
read this book!!! EVERYONE!
$50 Amazon Gift Card & Signed paperback of Invisible Love Letter
Callie Anderson is a wife, mother and writer, who embraces the truth, then weaves it into a magical tale of romance and heartache.
Newsletter sign-up link: http://eepurl.com/bypoqX
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorCallieAnderson?fref=ts
Facebook Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625310147738962/
Goodreads Author Page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14184465.Callie_Anderson?from_search=true&search_version=service
Goodreads Fan Group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/171942-callie-anderson-books
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuthorCallieA
Instagram: https://instagram.com/authorcallieanderson/










Thank you so much for sharing! I really appreciate it! :)
ReplyDelete