Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Release Day Review: Platinum by K.A. Linde




Title: Platinum
Series: All That Glitters #3
Author: K.A. Linde
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: February 16, 2016


Cheating is my hard limit. 

The only thing I truly fear.

My heart was shattered once before, and I swore it would never happen again. This time I chose the safe guy who wouldn’t destroy me. Turns out…they don’t exist.

So when the sexiest Brit I’ve ever met dances right into my life, I offer him a one night stand. No strings attached. My perfect rebound, with zero chance of betrayal. It’s everything I hoped for. But he demands more than I’m willing to give.

I refuse to be fooled again, because I know a man I can count on is rarer than… Platinum.

Follow the conclusion to Trihn’s story in this sexy, heart stopping fourth book in USA Today bestselling author K.A. Linde’s All That Glitters series.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS
SMASHWORDS





Oh Trihn. Her story began in Emeralds and I couldn't wait to continue her journey (to a HEA...hopefully!) in Platinum. Platinum is the latest in K.A. Linde's All That Glitters Series. 

I don't want to discuss the nitty gritty of the plot for those readers who have not experienced this series yet. I will talk about my love for our leading lady. I loved the raw insecurity Trihn feels. Sure she's lead a posh life and is drop dead gorgeous, but life is so far from perfect for our heroine. It's in her flaws and imperfections that readers will relate to Trihn and connect with her on a level that makes you feel all of the turmoil she's experienced.

The story was easy to digest. The obstacles and drama are heart breaking but tolerable. I kept waiting for the earth-shattering twist in the story that Linde is known for, but Trihn evaded that fate. At the same time, I liked that Linde didn't rip my heart to shreds like she normally does. Trihn's story was perfect just the way she wrote it. I'm thrilled to get my hands on the next installment, Silver, and also terrified for what secrets and skeletons might be lurking within its pages.



In Emeralds, my heart broke for Trihn. I loved her character and needed her to have a HEA. Platinum flashes us forward to Trihn at college in Las Vegas. She has an awful boyfriend Neal who treated her like trash, always trying to change her.

Despite being a former model, Trihn’s self- esteem was in the toilet. Trihn loved hard and gave her heart away to men who didn’t deserve it. Wanting to let loose and try a one- night stand she meets Damon. A gorgeous British club DJ. He feel hard for her and wanted to show her what it was like to be truly loved but Trihn pushed back not wanting her heart broken again.

I really liked this book. The flow was perfect. The love story felt so natural. Damon was swoonworthy. Obstacles thrown in their way and old wounds were opened. Damon stayed steadfast for the love of my life. If I had to say one thing that surprised me was this book didn’t have the big twist I’ve come to know and love from KA Linde.

It was great to see all the other characters we’ve followed along with since the beginning. I’m super excited for Stacia’s story in Silver. 


Also Available


AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK



AMAZON US / UK




K.A. Linde is the USA Today bestselling author of the Avoiding series and the All That Glitters series as well as seven additional novels. She grew up as a military brat traveling the United States and even landing for a brief stint in Australia. She has a Masters degree in political science from the University of Georgia and is the current head coach of the Duke University dance team.

An avid traveler, reader, and bargain hunter, K.A. currently live in Chapel Hill, North Carolina, with her husband and two super adorable puppies.


No comments:

Post a Comment