Title: Rex (Finding Love #2)
Author: Beth Michele
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: Release Date July 3, 2014
It all started with a simple phrase.
Love Sucks
The moment Vanessa Hilliard walked into the tattoo shop uttering those two words was the day my life began its downward spiral.
Or maybe it’s the day my life began.
My name is Rex Grayson.
And this is my story.
***
The day I met Rex Grayson, I got a hell of a lot more than I bargained for. He sparked something inside of me -- possibility. A word that never existed in my world before. He caused me to question who I was and made me want things I never dreamed were possible.
We’ve both got a mountain of shit in our past.
My name is Vanessa Hilliard. I have an affinity for the unusual and seriously twisted.
He thinks this is his story.
But it’s really mine.
**This is a full-length Adult Contemporary Romance that contains mature sexual content and language and is not intended for readers under the age of 18.**
Holy hotness on a stick. That is all I can say about Rex
Greyson.
Rex is the second book in the Finding Love series. It can be
read as a standalone, but I highly suggest you read Finding Autumn. Everyone should meet Hunter Greyson and Olivia.
This books starts with 2 simple words….love sucks. Vanessa
walks into the tattoo shop where Rex works looking for a tattoo. What she didn’t
expect to find was Rex Greyson. He is the cocky bad boy who doesn’t want to
settle down. Vanessa is a strong, successful
woman but doesn’t believe in love for herself.
This was a book I couldn’t put down once I started. I was
sucked into the world of Rex and Vanessa and they wouldn’t let me go. My heart
broke for Rex once we learned what his was really dealing with when it came to
his past. Vanessa’s life wasn’t much easier. She had her fair share of issues
which led her to believe that love sucks. This book was beautifully written
with some def steam, steam that may require you cooling yourself down.
I’m a new fan of Beth Michelle’s but have quickly become a
forever fan.
Buy Finding Autumn (Finding Love #1)
Giveaway











No comments:
Post a Comment