Monday, April 14, 2014

Blog Tour: Bo & Ember (November Blue Series #4) by Andrea Randall



Bo and Ember by Andrea Randall
Book #4 in The November Blue Series
Add to Goodreads
Join the Farewell Tour





And they lived happily ever after …

That’s where the typical romance ends. For Bo and Ember Cavanaugh, however, the “I do’s” are just the beginning.

On the heels of a wildly successful tour with The Six, Bo and Ember are offered the musical opportunity of a lifetime. A cross-country move back to the Cavanaugh estate holds promises, old friends, and feelings they thought were long since buried. 

In the middle of the whirlwind that is their professional life, Bo and Ember try to establish a solid and loving home. Life, though, doesn’t stay in the promises of “happily ever after.” 

In the final installment of the November Blue series, excitement, temptation, loss, and the struggle over what love means forces the couple to strip it all away and focus on what it means to be soul mates, what it means to be married, and what it means to be … 

Bo & Ember.





I started this series in the fall of 2012 when I read Ten Days of Perfect. I immediately fell in love with November (Ember) and Bo. They were real life people to me and I had the pleasure of watching their story unfold and an amazing love blossom. Through Reckless Abandon, Sweet Forty-Two and Marrying Ember Andrea Randall continued to wow us with Ember and Bo strength, love and devotion.
All these novels were leading up to their conclusion. I have been dying for this book and fearing it equally. This book took me days to read. I had to keep putting it down so that I can draw out my goodbye to them.
In Bo and Ember, we watch them go through another hard and awful situation that struck both of them to the core. I was so excited at one of the plot lines and was praising Andrea for what she did. Then I was cursing her but it the end, it was pure brilliance.
I always had Bo in my “book boyfriend” column but I fell more in love with him in this book. He has officially moved to what I like to call “book husband” category. There is only one other guy there so he is in great company. 
I want to be Ember. I have since page one of Ten Days of Perfect. Not only is she gorgeous, talented and married to an amazing man, she is strong and zen like. I wish I could find my inner peace. While reading this book, I made a silent pledge to myself to try and find it.
This book will be sitting with me for a long while. The love Bo and Ember have for one another is fierce and quite honestly awe inspiring. There were lessons in this book that didn’t go unnoticed at marriage and friendships.
The November Blue series is honestly one of my absolute favorites. I strongly recommend that if you have not read this series, you must pick it up. You will be sucked into the amazingness of Bo and Ember and you won’t be able to stop until you have read every single word. 







Andrea is a 2005 graduate of Cornell University and does not currently use her degree in Development Sociology. She does, however, use her people skills and love for writing every day. She and her partner, Charles Sheehan-Miles, live and write together in Massachusetts.


No comments:

Post a Comment