Saturday, April 26, 2014

Blog Tour Review- Teaching Willow Session Three by Paige James

Title: TEACHING WILLOW: Session Three by Paige James
Age group: Adult
Genre: Erotic Romance
Cover designer: Paige James

Release Date: April 22, 2014
Tour organized by: WordSmith Publicity

It started with waking up in a strange place.
It ended with everything that I thought I knew coming into question. 
Now, I’m watching love turn into hate, bend turn into break and lies turn into truth that hurts worse than the deception ever did. 
Such is my life, The Wicked World of Willow Masters.




- Please do not read this review when you haven't read Sessions One and Two first; this will likely give you spoilers that will piss you off - you have been warned. -

Willow wakes up in a hospital after surviving a car wreck in Session Two's cliffhanger ending. Not only is her arm now in a sling, but she gets an unwelcome visit from her mother and remembers that her twin sister, Sage, is on her way back to town which will essentially reveal the lies that she has been telling involving a very unsuspecting Ebon.

But then...then IT happens. The IT that we've been waiting for since this serial started - Ebon finds out that Willow has been taking Sage's place. Her place in his mind, heart, and bed.

While Ebon is shocked and essentially hurt by his discovery, a part of him feels nothing but relief because Willow is who he has wanted all along but could never have since she was his student...but now...it's time for him to have the sister he's wanted and denied himself.

Willow. Tonight, I'm going to devour Willow. And she's going to let me. This I know. All roads have led here. To her. As much as I have tried to fight it, this was inevitable. She was inevitable.
When the dust clears Willow and Ebon both must face the consequences of both of their actions; after the fallout the duo must face their pasts head on and see if either of them come out of their situations stronger or more destroyed.


My name is Paige James. I'm a fairly shy bookworm and lover of all things romantic and steamy. I'm a wife, a daughter, a sister, a friend, a drinker of wine, an animal advocate (even the ones that look like rodents) and a spinner of tales. Thank you for taking a chance on my work. You're making this working girl's dream come true.








No comments:

Post a Comment