Title: Six Brothers
Author: Lili St. Germain
Genre: Erotica
Release Date: February 10, 2014
Series: Gypsy Brothers
Hosted by: Love Between the Sheets
Promotions
Cover
Designer: Hellion
Works
I have lied.
I have cheated.
I have given my body and my life to the man who destroyed my family
and left me for dead.
I have killed, I have sinned, and worst of all, I have enjoyed the
misery of others.
I have licked the salty tears of a father mourning his firstborn son,
and nothing has ever tasted so sweet.
I have died, and I have been resurrected, a phoenix from the ashes.
I know I’m going to hell. I’ll burn in the fiery pits alongside Dornan
and his sons for the things I’ve done, and for the things I’m about to do.
But I don’t care. It will be worth every lick of the devil's flames on
my guilty flesh to destroy Dornan Ross.
One down. Six to go.
I swing my leg over the chair, straddling him. His eyes are glassy and
threaten to spill over.
“Close your eyes,” I whisper, trailing hot, wet kisses down his neck.
He is drunk, and obeys me, much to my disbelief.
I smirk as his action has the desired effect. By closing his eyes, two
teardrops are squeezed from his eyes, falling onto his stubbled cheeks.
I lean down, touching my lips to his right cheek.
My tastebuds spring to life, assuaged by the sudden taste of salt water.
The taste of victory.
He took my father, my life, and now I have taken his oldest son from
him. The taste of his sorrow beckons me, and I repeat my actions on his left
cheek, this time darting my tongue out to catch his despair and drink it up,
every last drop.
I rock on his lap, his erection already growing just from me
straddling him. With my black funeral dress hitched up around my thighs, there
is only a thin scrap of black lace and Dornan’s black pants separating us. He
opens his eyes, and I sense he is surprised at the tender way I am touching
him. In a way, so am I. But his sorrow, his devastation… it’s better than if I
had tied him up and made him bleed for me.
My father was most
certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC,
he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t
commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything
he had ever worked to protect.
Including my innocence.
When
Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events
that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and
his sons when I was fifteen years old.
Before my father died,
Dornan Ross and his seven sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and
in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short.
That they would suffer.
I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge.
But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club.
I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it.
Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?
Other Amazon Links:
Mean Girls, Danielle and Lara, LOVED Seven Sons and CANNOT wait for Six Brothers. Check out their Goodreads reviews and remember to grab your copy of Seven Sons this weekend while it is only $0.99 on Amazon!
(Price good at time of posting - May be subject to change)
Seven Sons by Lili St. GermainMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
4.5
Stars This is one of those dark, twisty, nightmarish books that draws you into its insanity. It's hard to digest some of what happens but you stick with it because it HAS to happen...it MUST...and against everything your heart tells you, you completely understand it.
Revenge is a darkly, sticky sweet thing. Something I think that Julz aka Sammi starts to learn pretty damn quick as her plans to take revenge against the men of the Gypsy Brothers MC - who violated her and stole her father's life - starts to reformulate its self. She must give herself over completely - and willingly - to the man behind her ruined past (MC Prez Dornan) to get close to him and his and exact her justice. Because lets face it, after what happened to her I think that fine line of revenge is blurred into just that...justice.
Throwing her for a loop, is the boy who had her heart all those years ago, the one that tried to save her from the evil tearing her apart, Jase, and the son of the man whose bed she now shares. He's different, yet the same, and once again the two are drawn to each other. But this threatens her plan, unless he can be a trusted ally she will have to keep her distance. Which already seems to be proving difficult. There are a few moments where it seems Jase may see past the facade she created to protect her identity, but she's just a sad reminder of the girl he knew. I think that's one reason he already seems to be some what protective of her.
But she's not without an ally. After surviving her attack, thinking that not having talked to the cops about who was responsible, Julz thinks it's all over, that she's safe. This is not the case. The MC wants her quiet, they want her gone. A young cop watching over her, Elliott, risks it all to stow her away and out of the hospital. When she comes back to the MC all these years later to take out Dornan and his brood, Elliott is there and not the same man she left behind. I really like him and can't wait to see what role he plays in her plan to take out Dornan.
With one down in the end I'm definitely left completely intrigued by Sammi and her plan; and left NEEDING more. I look forward to continuing with this serial series. I get the sense it will only get more intense.
Seven Sons by Lili St. GermainMy rating: 5 of 5 stars

Juliette "Julz" Portland grew up with her father as the President of the Gypsy Brothers MC. That is until, Dornan Ross, who she looked to as an uncle, and his sons stole her innocence, leaving mental, emotional, and physical scars. They framed her father for not only a murder that he didn't commit, but killed him as well.
Now Julz is twenty-one and she has only one thing on her mind -
REVENGE
. She knows Dornan knows the club and how it works. She also knows that, since she has been assumed dead all these years, that she will be killed on sight. She undergoes a complete makeover, going under the knife, to hide her identity.
Today my name is Juliette Portland, but tomorrow I will wake up as someone else entirely. Someone who will bring Dornan Ross and the Gypsy Brothers Motorcycle Club to their knees.

Julz, now going by Samantha "Sammi" Peyton, heads to Va Va Voom, a strip club and whore house run by Dornan and the Gypsy Brothers, looking for a job. What she doesn't expect is to come face to face with Jason "Jase" Ross. Her first love. The boy who loved her and one of Dornan Ross' sons - the one who tried to save her from the brutal attack that his father and brothers unleashed on her.
The thing is, she looks nothing like the girl who left, so Jase has no idea who she is or what she is there for.
When Dornan sees "Sammi" he's immediately taken by her. Once he's had a taste of Sammi in his office he decides that she will stay at the clubhouse with him. She won't be a dancer, she will be his to do as he pleases with and she goes willingly, knowing that this is a huge step in the right direction, knowing that this is what she needs to be able to have her revenge.
I'm not going to lie - at times I was cringing.
I kept thinking- 'she willingly allows the man who killed her father, orchestrated and was a part of her brutal gang rape and abuse to just have her however he pleases?'
WHAT?!?
BUT I understood it at the same time.
She knows this world, this vile man, and knows what she has to do in order to get closer to him and his sons.
Is it hard to read at times? Sure.
Do I get it? ABSOLUTELY.
This is what has to happen.
Finally, after six long years, I will have my revenge.
I don't want to go into too many details of the storyline and spoil it for anyone but I'm definitely intrigued for the next book. I think that Julz is 100% focused on her revenge, however, I see the love that she still has for Jase and the more time that she spends with him I'm wondering if that will be something that will eventually hinder her mission OR Jase could end up finding out and becoming her biggest ally.
Oh the possibilities.
It gets me all excited.
I smile. Because it feels good. It feels even better than I thought it would.
Lili writes dark erotica and NA. Her debut serial novel, Seven Sons,
is due to be released in early 2014, with the following books in the series to
be released in quick succession. Lili quit corporate life to focus on writing
and so far is loving every minute of it. Her other loves in life include her
gorgeous husband, good coffee, hanging at the beach and running. She loves to
read almost as much as she loves to write.













No comments:
Post a Comment