Sunday, February 9, 2014

Review: Interview with a Master by Jason Luke



It's the interview like no other.
It's the interview of a lifetime.
It's THE Interview with a Master.
When Jonah Noble reveals details of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest.
This is His world. His way.
There is only one question the man will not answer…

(BDSM erotica from a man's POV, written by a man. Contains some explicit language)








I saw this book pop up on my Facebook feed a few days ago. I read the synopsis and I knew right then and there that I needed to read this book. And holy cow am I happy that I did. This book was AMAZING! Hands down one of the best books I have read. It is going to be hard to put how I feel about this book into words. It is more of a discussion book, so if anyone out there reads it, get me on MGLB FB page and we will talk more in depth.

The story is about Leticia and Jonah Noble. Leticia is a young aspiring journalist. Jonah is a Master that has agreed to be interviewed by Leticia. Once the lame generic interview was over, Jonah offered to give her the real story. The details no one else knows as long as he gets to ask her some questions too. “Do ut des” “I give that you may give”.
Jonah takes us through his history in the lifestyle. He tells us about 3 women who shaped him into a Master all the while teaching Leticia (and us) about the BDSM lifestyle and his philosophies on it.

I have read my fair share of BDSM books. This book blew me away. Jonah had views on things that made so much damn sense I wanted to scream YES when I read them. Here is an example:


This book was sensual and erotic yet we are only being told stories. We aren't experiencing in “real time” like we typically do in other books but it didn't matter. As Jonah talks, you feel his words wrap around you as he tells Leticia his life. You fall in love with him. You feel everything that Leticia feels from the first encounter together to the very last page. I honestly felt like I was Leticia sitting on the couch squirming and clenching my legs together as he paced around the room remembering his encounters. 

Not only is Jonah amazing, Jason Luke’s writing is just flawless. I seriously have never highlighted more in a book then I did reading this one. Please, I beg you, pick up this book. I have every intention of reading this one again. Forget book boyfriend, Jonah is my #1 book Master.This is a MUST read on 2014!!! I would give this more than 5 stars if I could!!! 



Jason Luke enjoyed several years involved in the BDSM lifestyle - but he is quick to point out that his experiences don't qualify him as an expert, any more than knowing how to drive a car makes him a qualified mechanic. 'Interview with a Master' is a novel about how one man became a Master. The book is a work of fiction, but Jason has drawn heavily on encounters from his own real life. He won't say which parts of the book are fictionalised, and which parts are auto-biographical.



No comments:

Post a Comment