Organization – that’s what I do. Control – it’s my middle
name.
Hello. I’m Elizabeth – your personal concierge. My job is to
play fairy godmother to the rich and famous.
The universal rulebook may say to never mix
business with pleasure, but its author never worked for Grant Morgan, my sexy
and brooding client. As a top attorney in Manhattan, Grant is used to
calling the shots and dominating everything he touches. He also changes
girlfriends as often as I pick up his dry cleaning. A part of me still wishes I
could let him command my body and take me in ways I’ve never imagined, though.
One moment of weakness is all it takes to change everything forever.
Addicted – I can’t get enough of him. Consumed – He’s all I
think and dream about.
The book has officially been thrown out the window. I’m in
love and completely terrified. With lines blurred, I find myself lying,
cheating and stealing to protect myself from being hurt. But my choices affect
more than just me and now I’m not so sure what I’m trying to protect myself
from.
Will love be enough to erase all I’ve done? Or have I made
the biggest mistake of all?
The White Rabbit
(Remix)
Grant’s POV
With
one ear turned towards Nik talking, I stared at the beautiful creature seated across
the room in the VIP area. When Nik asked me to come down tonight to handle some
paperwork, I initially cringed at the thought of a loud, thumping dance club.
All I wanted was to settle in with a glass of scotch and unwind to Frank
Sinatra. Now, I’m glad I didn’t.
Elizabeth
Ward.
She
was the woman taking over my thoughts as of late. Ever since I saw her at a
client’s party a few months back I have been dying to feel her beneath me. To
know what she feels like deep inside. And when I finally took a mouthwatering
sample of her, I wondered would she taste like honey or something far more
decadent? When she came, would she scream my name or whisper it softly?
I
was dying to find all these things out about her.
Sipping
my glass of scotch I watched her laugh with her friends. She knows Nik’s wife
so that bodes well for me. Anything we have in common can be used to my
advantage at this point.
When
her eyes moved around the room and locked on mine, it felt as if all the air had
been sucked out of my lungs. All I could do was keep my gaze on her and hope
that she found me as fascinating as I found her. When she didn’t immediately
look away, my heart leapt in my chest. Its staccato rhythm kept a steady canter.
It amazed me that she could get this reaction from me while across a room of
people. I could only imagine what would happen when we’re alone—just the two of
us—naked and sweaty with our bodies writhing together in complete abandon. Both
of us searching for the ultimate release.
Christ.
I needed to stop thinking these thoughts. My dick was beginning to twitch and
harden as she continued to eye fuck me. Her lips were parted slightly and the
vision was erotic as fuck.
But
then it was all taken away from me when she turned back to her friends,
severing our connection and shutting me out.
My
phone buzzed in my hand. I looked down and saw a text from my driver, George,
telling me he was on his way to get me. My original plan was to get in, get my
work done and then get out as fast as possible. My plan has since changed.
I
text George back and told him to come in an hour. For as much as I’d love to
stay longer, I needed to keep some boundaries. Travis warned me that Elizabeth didn’t
date clients and that she doesn’t react well when one hits on her. I needed to
play my cards carefully. I wasn’t the biggest fan of waiting for what I wanted,
but I had a feeling that she would be worth it in the end.
Sitting
in a booth after Nik left me to attend to his club, I sipped on a glass of
scotch and discreetly watched Elizabeth. I memorized her little nuances. The
way she tucked her hair behind her ears, the way her mouth closed around the
straw in her drink, the way her long legs bounced to the beat of the music, and
the way she smiled so sweetly when conversing with her friends.
Christ,
I was in trouble.
When
some cocksucker tapped Elizabeth on the shoulder, I thought for sure he’d be
turned down, but no. She got out of her chair and hugged the fucker. Shit. She
even kissed him.
Fuck!
Could
she possibly be taken? I had just assumed that she’d be available. I never once
thought of the possibility that this wouldn’t go my way.
I
watched with clenched fists and a tight jaw as the two of them wound their way
through the crowd and onto the dance floor. My cock instantly took notice of
all that was her now that she wasn’t partially hidden by a table. No longer at
half-mast, I was rock hard and aching. Her tight leather pants cupped her ass
perfectly, making me want to take it in both my hands while I pounded into her
from behind or as she rode me hard. Her cleavage practically spilled from the
tight lacey top she had on, making me want to run my tongue over each of her
nipples. And the shoes. Damn, they were fuck-me shoes if ever I’ve seen a pair.
Watching
her dance—even if that fucker was with her—was one of the most tantalizing
experiences I had ever had. Her body was fluid in its movements. Her hips
swayed seductively, beckoning to every man watching her.
The
asshole with her began getting far too intimate. His lips were grazing her neck
and he was grinding into her from behind. It took all my willpower not to storm
over there and break every bone in his body. My muscles were taut, holding
back. This went against every fucking instinct I had. My mind screamed at me to
do something. To stop this bastard from putting his hands on my woman. I needed
to claim her as mine, but I couldn’t do it. All I could do was sit and watch
her siren’s call even though I just wanted to turn away from seeing them
together.
I
could tell the moment she noticed my stare. She began running her hands over
her breasts and her sexiness kicked up a notch. I licked my lips and settled
in. When her hips dipped low and her hand ran up her thigh and grazed her sweet
spot, I couldn’t help it, I adjusted my erection. The longer I watched her the
harder it got to ignore how tight my pants were. I longed to reach down and
stroke my cock while watching her. I could imagine it was her hands on me.
Maybe even her mouth working me over. And then finally her pussy clenching down
on my shaft, taking me close to the edge. Making me lose control.
Then
she gifted me with an opening. Elizabeth closed her eyes and silently called to
me. She groped at her breasts and ran her hands down her body with purpose and
intent. It was highly effective. The only thing better would have been her
dancing like that naked in my room with only my eyes watching. Not that it
mattered, because I knew she was doing this for my eyes only. I could tell she
wanted me. And I knew I could make my move on her. I would still need to take
it slow, but at least I knew it wasn’t a complete uphill battle.
Our
game went on for a long while. Not even Nik coming back to see how I was doing
broke my concentration on Elizabeth. And when it was time for me to leave the
club, I had to pry myself away from her.
Until we meet
again my dear, sweet Elizabeth, was my last thought when I turned and
walked away.
© Jessica Ingro
Jessica Ingro delivers a romance full of passion, unexpected twists, and plenty of drama with her latest release, Love, Your Concierge. If you’ve read any of her Love Square Series, you know Jessica doesn’t shy away from drama and angst. LYC is no different and took me on an emotional roller coaster from start to finish.
I absolutely fell in love with these characters. Elizabeth is a personal concierge (think: personal assistant) to high-profile clients. Her career drives her, and she doesn’t have time for the nonsense of a relationship. Grant Morgan is a sinful treat. This knockout lawyer has a reputation as a playboy and he dominates both the bedroom and courtroom. Grant is used to getting what he wants, and he’s set his sights on Elizabeth. After finding herself on Grant’s payroll, Elizabeth must juggle Grant’s demands with her unwanted feelings that begin to blossom. Their connection is electric. The scenes between this pair are angst fueled and laced with spice. Jessica Ingro knows how to write sex and the pages of this novel are overflowing with an abundance of delectable passion.
The story kept me enthralled from the start and I couldn’t put this novel down. I was invested in these characters and loved every peak and valley of their tumultuous journey. If you’re looking for a tame read to share with your straight-laced mother, Love, Your Concierge is not that book. These pages are jam packed with drama and sex. One minute you’ll be blushing from the steamier scenes. By the next chapter you’ll want to throw your e-reader across the room. Once you reach the end you’ll be satisfied but wanting more from these characters and story. It’s alluring. It’s consuming. It’s downright addicting.
Prepare yourself for another emotional knockout read from Jessica Ingro. Love, Your Concierge is will tear you apart, piece you back together, and make you love every second of this delicious torture.
Jessica is the author of the Love Square series. She grew up
in Central New York, where she spends her days as a Security Analyst at an IT
consulting company. In her free time, she enjoys reading books and developing
ideas for her own stories. Writing is her secret passion that she's been
fostering since elementary school, when she wrote her first book about a puppy.
It has always been a dream of hers to be able to share her stories with the
world.
Jessica currently lives in New York with her husband and three dogs.
Jessica currently lives in New York with her husband and three dogs.











No comments:
Post a Comment