Releasing
control is relief…
I was warned
about men like Brett Maclean.
He was dark
and thrilling, intense and controlling. And he captivated me from the very
start. He unleashed something inside of me like no other. His bad rep and
troubled past drew me to him like gasoline feeding a flame.
With just one
taste, I felt the danger in him, the uncontrollable power that left me
breathless. The passion consumed me. Fast and hard.
Temptation
couldn't guard my heart. I should have known a man of such raw and wild desires
came with competition.
)
I'm
a new self-published author who just got introduced to the writing world early
2013. My aunt suggested that I write a story because I'm an avid reader but I
waved it off and left it alone. Well this year, a story came to me and I went
with it. It took me a little bit but I finally got a story idea that worked and
now I can't stop or control the characters/stories that keep popping up in my
head. I'm born and raised in Canada and I live with my very wonderful and
supportive husband, Michael. We don't have any children (yet) unless you count
our cats. My hubby been my rock through this whole new experience for me. I
couldn't have done it without him and my friends and family. One of the many
things I love about this new chapter in my life is that I'm learning
constantly. It's never a dull moment and as long as one person likes my story,
I am happy.










No comments:
Post a Comment