Thursday, March 20, 2014

Blog Tour Review: Room for More by Beth Ehemann


Title: Room for More
Author: Beth Ehemann
Release date February: 20th 2014 


Four years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant.
Three months ago, I found something I haven’t had in years.
Hope.
That hope came in the form of a sexy, carefree hockey player named Brody Murphy. He swooped in and won me over with his big heart and the way he cared for me…and my girls. When they look at him, they see the father they’ve never had.
Now, my past and present are colliding and the outcome might just be too much for me to bear. Can I make the right decision when I’ve spent my whole life making the wrong ones?





“Lucy, this is mommy’s . . . friend, Zach.” I smiled.
“Hi.” She grinned at him.
His face visibly relaxed a little after my introduction. “Hi, Lucy. Nice to meet you.”
She flashed another smile at him before running off with her leaf to find Piper.
He looked at me wide-eyed. “Holy shit.”
“What?”
That mega-watt smile I remembered from five years ago flashed at me. “She looks just like me.”
I stared at him for a second and rolled my eyes. “Trust me, I know. I’ve been staring at that face every day for six years. That part hasn’t been easy.”
“She has my smile.”
“And your puppy dog eyes.”
I felt him staring at me, but I couldn’t bring myself to look at him. Something hung in the air between us. Not quite a spark and not quite nothing. It was history. Good or bad, I shared something with him that I didn’t share with any other person on this planet, not even Brody.


Room for More is a swoon-worthy must read that will leave you blissfully satisfied. This is the second book in Beth Ehemann’s Cranberry Inn Series and is the perfect ending to Brody and Kacie’s story.

I fell in love with Brody Murphy and Kacie Jensen in the first novel, Room for You and was dying for more from these characters. Room for More is nothing short of perfection. Their lives are shaken up in several ways and this duo must learn to cope and adapt to revelations that threaten their stability. I was consumed by this story from start to finish and loved watching their lives unfold. Nothing about the story was predictable to me as it contains the perfect balance of drama and romance.

Beth Ehemann’s writing is so fluid and natural it’s hard not to become invested in this story and these characters. I loved getting to know some of the secondary characters more as well. I hope they will eventually get their own novels (HINT, HINT). Fans of the first novel will not be disappointed with this conclusion. This follow up exceeded my expectations and standards. As much as I loved Room for You, I must say that Room for More blew me away and solidified The Cranberry Inn Series as something I would recommend to anyone looking for a quick and thoroughly enjoyable read. Beth Ehemann has quickly become a favorite author of mine and I am beyond excited to see what she will crank out next.

If you haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Kacie and Brody, I highly recommend you introduce yourself to these lovebirds. Room for You and Room for More by Beth Ehemann are full of heartwarming moments with just the right amount of drama to keep you entertained.




AMAZON | B&N



Beth Ehemann lives in the northern suburbs of Chicago with her 4 crazy kids and her husband, who’s also a big kid most of the time. She loves reading, photography, martinis and all things Chicago Cubs.


No comments:

Post a Comment