Friday, March 14, 2014

Danielle's Top 5 in 5

Some of the Mean Girls decided that every five weeks we would showcase our Top 5 books (or series) that we read in a five week time period. The main reason is because there are a lot of books that are newer or are older releases that we haven't yet discovered until recently.
So here are my, Danielle's, Top 5 in 5 books in random order and some of the reasons why I loved them so much.

Love's Suicide by Jennifer Foor
Oh sweet baby Jesus- THANK YOU JENN FOOR!
This woman not only gave us the insanely YUMMY Ty Mitchell but now she is gifting us Brooks Valentine too?!? It must be a lovely place inside Jenn Foor's head where all these men  live.
This book had it all - angst, love, tears, smiles, pain, heart - and every single page was worth the journey in the end.

My full review- Danielle's Review


Consequences of Deception by Ella Fox
Oh Foxy...the Hart Family and now Killian Brandt too?
Yes please to sexy alpha males - 'MINE' is without a doubt the sexiest word in their vocabulary.
I was a fan before but this book put me over the top - SUPER FAN!

My full review- Danielle's Review

Cherry Girl by Raine Miller
I'm really not sure why it took me so long to read this book, which is a part of the Blackstone Affair Series, but I'm seriously kicking myself now. I LOVED getting to read Neil and Elaina's story and am so glad that we were able to take their amazing journey with them through the years of loss, pain, and misunderstandings, because in the end that made their 'happily ever after' even that much better.

The Scars of Us by Nikki Narvaez
I was actually recommended this book by Harper Sloan and just hadn't taken the time to read it, but when the Mean Girls received a review request for it I grabbed it quick and I'm so glad that I did.
This story is beautiful; it's about overcoming some difficult things in your past, climbing your way to the top and gaining happiness when you think you aren't worthy of it.
I LOVED IT and can't wait for more of this series.
My full review- Danielle's Review

Uncaged by Harper Sloan
Look - I really have no clue what y'all want to hear from me on this one. 
This series is without a doubt one of my all time favorites and I've made no secret about that fact.
I fell in love with these characters in Axel and to be honest I thought Maddox Locke was my man until I read Cage.
Greg Cage is MY man, MY beast - there are no words for the things I would do to that man and I'd have no regrets - thank God he's fictional because...umm...I'm a bit married.
Uncaged is a novella but it's so, so, SO much more. I loved getting this story for Greg and Melissa and being able to take this new journey with them, even though at times it was rough.

My full review- Danielle's Review


No comments:

Post a Comment