Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Blog Tour Review: For King and Country (Book 1 of the Royal Saga) by Geneva Lee


Title: For King and Country
Author: Geneva Lee
Genre: Erotica/ Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 5, 1014
Cover Design: Book Designs


When he kissed me, I was shocked. He was a stranger and still so familiar. It wasn't until I woke up to my picture splashed on the cover of tabloids that I realized I knew who he was.
Prince Alexander of Cambridge.
Royal bad boy.
Exiled heir to the throne.
He isn't Prince Charming. He's controlling. He's demanding. He's dangerous. And I can't say no to him.
We both have secrets—secrets that could tear us apart or drive us closer together—and as the paparazzi exposes each one, I have to decide just how far I'm willing to go for King and Country.
For readers 18 and up due to mature, erotic scenarios.







Hot Hot Hot!!! I loved this book!
This book is about a bad ass Crown Prince Alexander (X). He is smoking hot and ALPHA! Clara is a “commoner” but comes from a wealthy family. They meet at Clara’s graduation where she has no idea who he is. She is yelling at him for smoking inside. Next thing we know they are kissing and away we go.
This book brought the sexy factor to a whole new level. These two couldn’t keep their clothes on! Not that I blame her that is for sure.
“I couldn’t help thinking he should come with a label: Warning! Content is extremely arousing.” ~ Clara
“Your body was made to fuck, Clara. Has anyone ever told you that?” ~X
These two did not have an ease relationship. There was a lot of back and forth and self doubt on Clara’s part. I can’t say that I blame her. She is not royalty and with royalty comes a lot of duty and stress. X and Clara had chemistry coming out of every part of their body. X was a dominating man in the bedroom and really melting my panties off.
This book ended with a cliffhanger and I so desperately need it to be the fall so I can get more of this story! It isn’t a rock yourself in a corner type of cliffy just one where you will be begging for more.
I HIGHLY recommend this book if you are looking for heat! 




Geneva Lee prefers fantasy to reality, especially fantasies involving powerful, dangerous, and sexy men. You can find her devouring a good romance while avoiding the laundry and the children. She lives in Seattle with her family.



No comments:

Post a Comment